Two replayers open up upon starting HM3

Default Two replayers open up upon starting HM3

Hi,

whenever I open HM3, two oversized replayer windows open up. This cant be on purpose. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thx

This is likely specific to your number of monitors and the monitor specifications and your Windows Display Settings.

How many monitors are you using, what size/resolution are the monitors, how are they configured in the Windows Display Settings for each number (i.e. 1,2,3, or 2,3,1, etc) and what is your Windows Dpi Scaling percentage set to?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue (and screenshots of your Display Settings for each monitor/display) in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is likely specific to your number of monitors and the monitor specifications and your Windows Display Settings.

How many monitors are you using, what size/resolution are the monitors, how are they configured in the Windows Display Settings for each number (i.e. 1,2,3, or 2,3,1, etc) and what is your Windows Dpi Scaling percentage set to?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue (and screenshots of your Display Settings for each monitor/display) in the support ticket you created.
    Same thing happens to me when using placemint. Not using placemint solves it (obviously not very satisfactory).

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Same thing happens to me when using placemint. Not using placemint solves it (obviously not very satisfactory).
    I have never used Placemint as I found it too complicated to configure. If you can zip and attach your \Placemint folder and all the settings, regexlist, slottemplatelist, etc files we can try to reproduce the issue and document it for the developers to review but I am not sure if there is anything they will be able to do or not.