Massive increase in RAM use since moving to 3.1.14.6442 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for posting. The more people who flag this issue, the quicker they'll figure it out and fix it.

You re welcolme, we re all in the same boat here.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowlestoo View Post

Anyway, all files and logs attached to support ticket.
    I duplicated this and our QA/Testing Manager was able to narrow down the developer check-in that caused it to start happening and documented it as a blocker for the developers to fix before our next release. I linked your support ticket to the developer ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibi View Post
    I have the same problem. I m using a 900K hands database. I can't even have it work while playing. Also HUD doesn't work on tournament for me. There is a big problem here I didn't have with HM2. Also I m still waiting and hoping HUD will be back for pokerstars.fr with HM2 because right now, I can't use HM3 at all. I don't have enough ram for that ( 8GO not enough ! ).

I can't load the quick filter "session" or anything else, most of the time, HM3 is freezing. When HUD wasn't too frozed, I could have the HUD in regular table, but in zoom, the statistic were always late. Also, most pop up doesn't open because it's take too much time. This is not a working version !!!
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release 3.1.14.6443+. *You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Note: This seems to affect active players with large hands samples, and/or larger databases, the most. For now you should rollback from 3.1.14.6442 to 3.1.14.0 from this link if it is causing you performance issues and you need to have a large database or player with a lot of hands active. If you need to use 3.1.14.6442 for any of those particular beta fixes you can try selecting an active player/alias in the reports with far fewer hands and exit HM3 and the HM3 Server then restart HM3, or create a new database and import just the past few months of hands instead of your lifetime hands, until we can get this resolved in the next beta release.