HM2 --> HM3 upgrade functionality - GG upload and Notecaddy

Default HM2 --> HM3 upgrade functionality - GG upload and Notecaddy

Hi,

I am using HM2 with NoteCaddy. Is NoteCaddy available on HM3 yet and is the upgrade straightforward? I assume it is 100% backwardly compatible?

Also, I have recently started playing on GG Poker. Is it possible to upload GG hand histories to either HM2 or HM3?

Quote Originally Posted by tlukasha View Post
    Hi,

I am using HM2 with NoteCaddy. Is NoteCaddy available on HM3 yet and is the upgrade straightforward? I assume it is 100% backwardly compatible?
    If you own HM2 and NC for HM2 you will get 4 free months of NC for HM3. I do not use NoteCaddy or provide support for it so I am not sure if it is 100% compatible with your HM2 NC definitions, etc. If you have questions about or problems getting your HM2 NC definitions to work with HM3 you will need to ask about those issues in our NoteCaddy forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tlukasha View Post
    Also, I have recently started playing on GG Poker. Is it possible to upload GG hand histories to either HM2 or HM3?
    HM2 does not support the import of hands from GG Poker and Natural 8, only HM3 and PT4 support those hands. GG Poker Network sites do not write hands live while playing because they do not allow a HUD. This is why they are not listed in the HM3 - Tools - 'Site Settings...' menu. GG Poker skins allow you to download the hands later from the 'PokerCraft' menu in their software then you can manually import those hand history files to HM3 via the HM3 - File - Import Files/Folder options.