No Log-In to HM3 possible

Default No Log-In to HM3 possible

Hello,

I wasn't using HM3 for about 2 Weeks until yesterday. So yesterday I was requested to login into the app/program instead of being auto logged in as usual. My password isn't working anymore (tried several) and I don't get any access to the app. The big problem is, that I don't get any PW-Reset-Email when I request it (same as here with the forum login). I wrote a ticket yesterday on the HM3 Page but didn't get any help so far. When I was logged out from my Account on the HM3-Page I wasn't able to login there as well and I also don't get any reset-email. Error Message at the HM3-Page is "Oops. There has been an internal error with this request. Please try back later or contact support."

I don't know whats wrong with your reset-pw-email function here in the forum, at the HM3 Page and in the app itself but please fix it and help me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    Hello,

I wasn't using HM3 for about 2 Weeks until yesterday. So yesterday I was requested to login into the app/program instead of being auto logged in as usual. My password isn't working anymore (tried several) and I don't get any access to the app. The big problem is, that I don't get any PW-Reset-Email when I request it (same as here with the forum login). I wrote a ticket yesterday on the HM3 Page but didn't get any help so far. When I was logged out from my Account on the HM3-Page I wasn't able to login there as well and I also don't get any reset-email. Error Message at the HM3-Page is "Oops. There has been an internal error with this request. Please try back later or contact support."

I don't know whats wrong with your reset-pw-email function here in the forum, at the HM3 Page and in the app itself but please fix it and help me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
    Our support volume has been very high the past few weeks so replies are taking longer than normal for support tickets but you should have got a reply. Check your email inbox and junk/spam folders for the reply since you can't login to your account to use your 'My Tickets' support page.

If you are having problems editing your profile information on the new site please try using our old site here instead - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/myAccount.php

If none of that helps please send us a new ticket manually via email to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can manually reset your password for you to be able to login to the site and HM3 software.

I didn't get any reply via mail. Usually I do when there is a reply to my ticket.

I've send the link to support@

I didn't get any reply via mail. Usually I do when there is an answer to my ticket.

I've send the link to thread to support@

We replied to you 9 hours ago in Ticket #574400 after changing your password then you sent 3 more tickets to us since then. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I will reply again to the ticket and forward a copy of my reply to you from my gmail account to try and make sure you get a copy in your inbox as I obviously do not want to post your account password here in the forums. Make sure you also check your junk/spam folders.

Do I see it correctly that there is less than 1 hour of support a day for a paid app?

Yesterday I've sent you everything you requested.

Until when the problem will be solved?

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    Do I see it correctly that there is less than 1 hour of support a day for a paid app?

Yesterday I've sent you everything you requested.

Until when the problem will be solved?

I apologize for the delay in reply. We do not work as many hours on the weekend as we do on weekdays as most of us work 7 days a week here. I received your email yesterday at the end of my work day so I forwarded it for review but did not get any feedback yet from the rest of the team.

I am reviewing the logs you sent now but the HM3 logs look fine. You said in the email that you logged in via mobile, changed your pass, and now you can't login to our site via PC with the new password? Can you login with mobile via the new password? Can you login to HM3 with the new password?

I am going to change your password again and try to login to our site, and HM3, using your email and new password that I set. If all goes well for me I will send you the new password again via email and pictures or video showing me logging in. If you continue to have problems we are going to need a new set of logs and a more detailed problem description (with screenshots or video) so it is more clear to us if your problem is with the site, the software, or both.