3.1.14.6442 (Beta Release - Dec 02, 2020)
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 3.1.14.6442 (Beta Release - Dec 02, 2020)

Beta update to version 3.1.14.6442 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

Filters
    • Resolved an issue with Flop Made Hand Value: Two Card Straight not working correctly

General
    • Added a warning when database upgrade is required and an option to create a backup or to cancel it
    • Avoid an error when database is located on a network drive
    • Give user an option to login again if local license was corrupted instead of showing invalid login warning
    • Open Login window centered to HM3 window
    • Resolved an issue with startup on Windows machines where WMI is not working correctly
    • Updated translations for all languages

Graphical HUD
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue with HUD not working play money Turbo and Hyper Turbo tournament tables

Poker Sites
    • 888Poker - Update Snap HUD support
    • GGPoker - Added support for rake amounts specified in hand histories
    • GGPoker - Update rake calculations for lower stakes games
    • PartyPoker - Prevent import of bad hand histories with multiple antes posted by same player
    • PokerStars - Reentry tournament detection improvements
    • PokerStars - Resolved an error when importing hands for players with 'unknown' in their names
    • PokerStars - Resolved an issue with PokerStars hero HUD at Zoom tournament tables
    • PokerStars.FR - Added HUD support for new client changes
    • RunItOnce - Added detection for SNG buy-in information from hand histories

Replayer
    • Options drop down menu will now open in front of turn and river board cards

Reports
    • Prevent removing of required report stats
    • Resolved a theming issue with Tournaments Finish Distributions graph options
    • Updated Tournaments by Poker Site report to show Player name and Poker site in first column

When I try to install this version the following error appears:
    the specified account already exists

Quote Originally Posted by charlesulmann View Post
    When I try to install this version the following error appears:
    the specified account already exists
    Please follow the steps on this page.

If that doesn't fix the issues:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Its work! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by charlesulmann View Post
    Its work! Thank you!
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

After update hud is not working on 888poker.pt snap tables. Hands are still being imported correctly. Already reported the situation via the feedback option. This is just to make it oficial in case anyone is having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fow View Post
    After update hud is not working on 888poker.pt snap tables. Hands are still being imported correctly. Already reported the situation via the feedback option. This is just to make it oficial in case anyone is having the same problem.
    What is your support ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Default 3.1.14.6517 version cause HM3 crushes continuously.

Hello,
    I've tried the 3.1.14.6517 beta version for 3 or 4 days, but it causes crashes for the HUD that disappear unexpectedly from tables (Stars, Party, 888, iPoker, Boss Media) and the replayer. Moreover, after the crash, if I restart the SW it seems to work, but today, after it crashed in the replayer, HM3 has not worked any more, and now I have not a HUD at all. The replayed doesn't work any more and shows hands previously selected even if I select new ones. It seems a big issue and I'm reinstalling the old official stable version for now. Please, check better the SW because it seems not working properly at all. :|
    Ticket opened for this problem: 581863
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by omar2ndname View Post
    Hello,
    I've tried the 3.1.14.6517 beta version for 3 or 4 days, but it causes crashes for the HUD that disappear unexpectedly from tables (Stars, Party, 888, iPoker, Boss Media) and the replayer. Moreover, after the crash, if I restart the SW it seems to work, but today, after it crashed in the replayer, HM3 has not worked any more, and now I have not a HUD at all. The replayed doesn't work any more and shows hands previously selected even if I select new ones. It seems a big issue and I'm reinstalling the old official stable version for now. Please, check better the SW because it seems not working properly at all. :|
    Ticket opened for this problem: 581863
    Thanks.
    I just opened your support ticket and will reply in detail once I am done on the forums. We are going to need to see the log files we asked for that you have not yet sent.

I'm sorry. I've just sent the logs. TY.