HM3 doesn't open

Default HM3 doesn't open

Right click on HM3 and run as admin, as always, will not open

On Wednesday Nov 11th 2020 we released a new version of Holdem Manager 3 that resolves an issue with HM3 not launching for versions 3.1.13.0 and earlier.

If you are experiencing this issue, please reboot your computer then download the new version from our website or directly from this link.

If you have any problems installing HM3 because of your installed version this is because we use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Uninstall HM3 with this file.
    - Download and install the latest stable version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Hello
    I have an issue with HM3
    I can't have access to my account, i bought it yesterday and the only thing i have access to is "Sample Hero"
    i registered everywhere, installed every versions i could and nothing is working

I don't understand anything

Quote Originally Posted by AdriGTLM View Post
    Hello
    I have an issue with HM3
    I can't have access to my account, i bought it yesterday and the only thing i have access to is "Sample Hero"
    i registered everywhere, installed every versions i could and nothing is working

I don't understand anything
    You have to click that SampleHero name and switch to one of your own Hero screen names for your own hands you have imported.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.