Free version

Thread: Free version

Default Free version

Hi, could you tell me what I should have in the free version please? I have added that but don't seem to have anything. I have restarted HM3 but can't see any notes anywhere.

Also, could you please summarise the differences between the free and paid for versions?

Thanks.

I can see notes for PF and F now so seems to be working OK, and I guess that's the difference between the versions!

Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    I can see notes for PF and F now so seems to be working OK, and I guess that's the difference between the versions!
    Hi superwomble,

In the free version of NC, there are just a few notes that are able to work.

Here is a list of those notes:

ColdCallsInPosition
    CbetsInPosition
    CallsCbetOOP
    Resteals
    CallRestealRange
    OpenLimpEarlyPosition
    OpenLimpLatePosition
    OpenLimpMiddlePosition
    30%/fold note (sng/mtt badge)
    fit or fold limper (cash badge)
    raises cbet in 3 bet pot weak (Omaha badge)

These notes are attached to a HUD named 'HM3 NoteCaddy Basic'.

Hello, I have the "free" version as well. In fact I have 4 month for free because I bought Notecaddy long time ago and I also bought NotecaddyEdge long time ago. But I don't see anything at all. No badge, no menu, no nothing. I don't understand, all I can do is activated or desactivated notecaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibi View Post
    Hello, I have the "free" version as well. In fact I have 4 month for free because I bought Notecaddy long time ago and I also bought NotecaddyEdge long time ago. But I don't see anything at all. No badge, no menu, no nothing. I don't understand, all I can do is activated or desactivated notecaddy.
    Hi Jibi,

Did you go out of your way to activate the 'Free' version? If so, you will want to create a support ticket so that you can get your full version of 4 months free reactivated.

Anybody else reading this, be sure to not activate the Free version yourself if you did purchase NC for HM2 in the past, otherwise you will have to be manually reverted to the full version by the support team.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Jibi,

Did you go out of your way to activate the 'Free' version? If so, you will want to create a support ticket so that you can get your full version of 4 months free reactivated.

Anybody else reading this, be sure to not activate the Free version yourself if you did purchase NC for HM2 in the past, otherwise you will have to be manually reverted to the full version by the support team.
    I m sending a ticket to the support. Something went wrong I guess. Thanks you. I also sent you a pm on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibi View Post
    I m sending a ticket to the support. Something went wrong I guess. Thanks you. I also sent you a pm on skype.
    Hey Jibi,

Yeah you're not meant to activate the free (restricted) version, because you're automatically entered for the 4 months full version if you had NC for HM2. So when you activate the free version, you are opting out of the full version with 4 free months.

Kind of confusing, but support should set you straight and get you back onto the 4 month full version.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hey Jibi,

Yeah you're not meant to activate the free (restricted) version, because you're automatically entered for the 4 months full version if you had NC for HM2. So when you activate the free version, you are opting out of the full version with 4 free months.

Kind of confusing, but support should set you straight and get you back onto the 4 month full version.
    Omg ! Now I Get it. Thx you !