Save raw HH

Thread: Save raw HH

Default Save raw HH

Hello, when i'm playing, is there a way to save somewhere in my computer my HH before HM3 read it and put it in the HH archives? because HM3 transform HH. and after this transform i think HH are corrupt (for exemple if i want to import it in HM2 HH will be incorrectly import.

HM3 does not edit your hand history files. It simply parses (reads) the hands into the SQLite Database then then moves hand history files to the archive folder.

HM3 supports more sites than HM2 is the most common reason that a file in the HM3Archive folder might not import to HM2. If you have hands that are not importing to HM2 that you think should be imported then you need to send us the hands for testing and screenshots/details of specific hands that import to HM3 that HM2 has import errors for.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots for both HM2 and HM3 of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Does HM3 do this for GG poker as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post
    Does HM3 do this for GG poker as well?
    GG Poker does not write live hands. Those hands have to be downloaded then manually imported to the HM3 database. Manually imported hands do not get archived, and they also do not get edited/changed by the import process either.

Note: HM2 does not support the manual import of GG Poker hand history files.