Missing Very Specific Hands

Default Missing Very Specific Hands

G'day, Just got HM3 and it works fine except for when I get stacked (busted, have to rebuy) when the hand is never recorded. Any ideas?, Cheers, Matter

What specific site/games is this happening on?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What specific site/games is this happening on?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    HM3 doesn't work for me. (Ignition) Hm2 works fine. I'd rather have no support and run HM2 than have to jump through hoops to get your product to work out of the box, which it obviously should. Please refund my money. None of the things you ask me to do is reasonable for me and may as well be written in another language, Cheers, Matt,

If the problem with those all-in hands is specific to Ignition Zone tables that is a known limitation of the software and one of the reasons we leave the grabbing of Zone hands disabled by default and suggest that you manually import them later to get those missed hands, and the correct results, as instructed in this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...#ig-zone-poker

We have a 15 day refund period. If you want a refund that is not something we can help with on the forums for security reasons. Please login to your account on our site and email your questions to to our sales team via the 'Contact Support' link.