How to see HUD on Hero in replayer full amount of hands?

Question How to see HUD on Hero in replayer full amount of hands?

subj

I don't understand how can I turn all hands in HUD to Hero or Alias to see my own stats for all hands, it was easy in Holdem Manager 2 but this version doesn't looks friendly.

-regards

Quote Originally Posted by Xenitron View Post
    subj

I don't understand how can I turn all hands in HUD to Hero
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, I posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-1428: Replayer HUD - Add an option switch between lifetime and session stats for hero (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenitron View Post
    or Alias to see my own stats for all hands, it was easy in Holdem Manager 2 but this version doesn't looks friendly.

-regards
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-1091: Stats - If opponent in HUD is included in an alias, generate stats from combined hands of the alias players

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Note: This was not possible in HM2.