HUD EDITOR questions

Default HUD EDITOR questions

hi,

as a regular HM2 user currently transitioning to HM3, I do wonder about a few features.

1.) is it possible to copy items from one group to another group? It seems not but maybe I'm missing this useful feature?

1.1.) I want to configure the mouseover opacity for just a few items in my HUD, but dont want to create them in a new group but rather copy them.

2.) In HM2, I had a table HUD where I have seen the last pots (also nice to mark hands for later review with it). HOW do I configure this in HM3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by wallace09 View Post
    hi,

as a regular HM2 user currently transitioning to HM3, I do wonder about a few features.

1.) is it possible to copy items from one group to another group? It seems not but maybe I'm missing this useful feature?
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4417: Add ability to copy/paste Group Items/Stats from/to Groups

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4417 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

1.1.) I want to configure the mouseover opacity for just a few items in my HUD, but dont want to create them in a new group but rather copy them.
    The mouseover opacity can only be applied to an entire group. If you want those few stats to be dim until hovered over you will have to move them to their own group.

2.) In HM2, I had a table HUD where I have seen the last pots (also nice to mark hands for later review with it). HOW do I configure this in HM3 ?
    The HM2 recent winners list in the HUD was not part of the profile in the editor, so it does not come across directly on HM2 HUD Import. You will have to copy the Table Averages group from one of the default HM3 HUD Profiles. We are looking into the possibility of automatically creating Recent winner list when importing HM2 HUD Profiles.

Here are the instructions on how to add table averages to any HUD profile:

Open the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' and select one of the default HM3 'Profiles' that has the 'Table Averages' group included. In the upper left 'Group' window select the 'Table Averages' group and click the small button right of the Delete button and 'Export Group' to your computer. Then switch to the HUD Profile that doesn't show them and 'Import Group' for that Table Averages group file you just exported.

Here is a short video showing the process.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4417: Add ability to copy/paste Group Items/Stats from/to Groups

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4417 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The mouseover opacity can only be applied to an entire group. If you want those few stats to be dim until hovered over you will have to move them to their own group.

The HM2 recent winners list in the HUD was not part of the profile in the editor, so it does not come across directly on HM2 HUD Import. You will have to copy the Table Averages group from one of the default HM3 HUD Profiles. We are looking into the possibility of automatically creating Recent winner list when importing HM2 HUD Profiles.

Here are the instructions on how to add table averages to any HUD profile:

Open the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' and select one of the default HM3 'Profiles' that has the 'Table Averages' group included. In the upper left 'Group' window select the 'Table Averages' group and click the small button right of the Delete button and 'Export Group' to your computer. Then switch to the HUD Profile that doesn't show them and 'Import Group' for that Table Averages group file you just exported.

Here is a short video showing the process.
    Thank you, so if I get this right, The last procedure might be also a nice workaround solution to copy & paste groups within a profile by using the export / import function.

Thank you, so if I get this right, The last procedure might be also a nice workaround solution to copy & paste groups within a profile by using the export / import function.
    Yes, that is right. You can export/import entire groups of HUD stats between profiles. You can do the same thing with the Popups in the Popup Groups menu. You just can't copy/paste specific stats from one group in one profile to another group in another profile. So to do what you wanted in your first question you could export/import the entire group from one from profile to another then delete any unwanted stats from that group in the new profile and move the remaining imported stats as needed.