Notecaddy text notes not displaying in popups

Default Notecaddy text notes not displaying in popups

On HM2 I used to get text notes at the bottom of my popups, E.g. Villain 3Bet ip JJ, ATs.... But they don't show on HM3.

I've imported all the same HUD's and popups and everything works fine, but I just don't get these extra notes? What am I missing?

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiverWalker View Post
    On HM2 I used to get text notes at the bottom of my popups, E.g. Villain 3Bet ip JJ, ATs.... But they don't show on HM3.

I've imported all the same HUD's and popups and everything works fine, but I just don't get these extra notes? What am I missing?

Many Thanks
    Hi RiverWalker,

You might need to add the 'groups' to the bottom of your popups. In the HUD Editor did you look at some of your popups to see if they have 'notes' or 'groups' assigned to the bottom of them?

Did you also import your NoteCaddy definitions into HM3? (you will need to import your HUDs again after importing the definitions for them to attach properly)

Thanks for your reply, sorry i went AWOL for a while, just went back to using HM2 but really need to get this sorted now.

So basically I still have the same issue where I would like the notes to be at the bottom of my popups.

All the notes I want are being created by NC and I can find them if I click through the notes button in the top left and then click on preflop tab and scroll down or whatever.....it's just a bit time consuming in-game.

Could you please elaborate about adding the 'groups' to the bottom of my popups, I don't know what a group is?? I don't understand this or see where to do it? How do I see what is assigned to the bottom of the pop-up?

Also, what is the difference between a 'popup' and a 'table popup'?

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiverWalker View Post
    Thanks for your reply, sorry i went AWOL for a while, just went back to using HM2 but really need to get this sorted now.

So basically I still have the same issue where I would like the notes to be at the bottom of my popups.

All the notes I want are being created by NC and I can find them if I click through the notes button in the top left and then click on preflop tab and scroll down or whatever.....it's just a bit time consuming in-game.

Could you please elaborate about adding the 'groups' to the bottom of my popups, I don't know what a group is?? I don't understand this or see where to do it? How do I see what is assigned to the bottom of the pop-up?

Also, what is the difference between a 'popup' and a 'table popup'?

Many Thanks
    Hi RiverWalker,

If you go to this link: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12, click on 'Note Groups Overview' you'll see a detailed explanation of them. If you transferred your definitions from HM2, then you probably already have Note Groups assigned, as they should have transferred over.

So you can just simply add those note groups into the bottom of your popups like shown at the end of the link I posted.

If you have any troubles with it, just let us know.

This information is the holy grail for me! Works beautifully.

Many many many Thanks