PLO hand filter bugs

Default PLO hand filter bugs

More plo hand filter bugs:

1) Filter for 4card wrap 0-gapper: AKQ2, AK23, A432 type hands gets through. Those are not real 0-gappers. Same problem for 1-gapper etc. (AKJ2...)
    2)Filter for 3card wrap 0-gapper gives nothing. I guess its not possible so it should not be available.
    3)Filter for 3card wrap 1-gapper gives random hands like AK86, AK75 etc.

There seems to bugs in all wrap filters for PLO. I dont even want to try 2card wraps as I dont understand how they would work, especially with gaps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I duplicated and wrote up your issues 1 and 3. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5914 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I was not able to duplicate the issue you mention for number 2 with the IsOmahaWrap3Wrap0Gap = true filter as you can see in the attached image. I believe that filter is working as intended for me with this old sample of my PLO hands.

hm3 wpn omaha holecards - 3 card wrap zero gap.png

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I duplicated and wrote up your issues 1 and 3. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5914 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I was not able to duplicate the issue you mention for number 2 with the IsOmahaWrap3Wrap0Gap = true filter as you can see in the attached image. I believe that filter is working as intended for me with this old sample of my PLO hands.

hm3 wpn omaha holecards - 3 card wrap zero gap.png
    Thanks for your reply!

Looking at your picture, it seems it only includes hands with pair and 3 wrap. That is not accurate. I had excluded pairs so I did not see any hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitsu View Post
    Thanks for your reply!

Looking at your picture, it seems it only includes hands with pair and 3 wrap. That is not accurate. I had excluded pairs so I did not see any hands.
    OK, I already included all 3 of your bug reports and my testing results in that ticket I wrote so I will add your comments to that ticket so the developers can review that filter also. I assumed it was working properly because HM2 shows 249 similar hands of the 258 that HM3 found for that same sample:

hm2 wpn omaha holecards - 3 card wrap zero gap.jpg