Winnings hands calculation. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    The Won Hand issue for including times when a player folded preflop is resolved now in NC v2.9.79.0 for HM3 and PT4.

There isn't an update for the HM2 NoteCaddy yet though. I've asked if there will be an update for the HM2 NC, or if it is end of life now. I'll update when I hear.

Edit: I just heard that a NC update for HM2 is scheduled for today.

Thank goodness you still support HM2. For example, the site on which I play is not supported by either HM3 or H2H - the HUD does not work correctly there, and it’s not clear when it will be fixed at all. And with НМ2 - everything is in order. For this reason alone, I came back from H2H to Hold'em manager and also contribute my bit to make NC a little better
    Last edited by FALOs; 12-01-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Thank goodness you still support HM2. For example, the site on which I play is not supported by either HM3 or H2H - the HUD does not work correctly there, and it’s not clear when it will be fixed at all. And with НМ2 - everything is in order. For this reason alone, I came back from H2H to Hold'em manager and also contribute my bit to make NC a little better
    We appreciate the contribution

Looks like a new release for the HM2 NC did happen: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.79.0.zip

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    We appreciate the contribution

Looks like a new release for the HM2 NC did happen: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.79.0.zip

Great, let's check the fixes now.

One request, this was a great idea:

I understand that this will take a little extra time from you, but the users can immediately check the corrections made, so this will only improve the feedback

For example, I was sitting on version 2.6.14 until I saw what is shown in the picture above.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Great, let's check the fixes now.

One request, this was a great idea:

I understand that this will take a little extra time from you, but the users can immediately check the corrections made, so this will only improve the feedback

For example, I was sitting on version 2.6.14 until I saw what is shown in the picture above.
    Yeah I agree, it's good to have some sort of release notes. I will try to add them in, when I know of what is included in the update.