Filter setting help

Default Filter setting help

I would like to understand why it is so complex to set the filters. Also in hm3.

I need set a filter like this : All player fold, Btn open (raise), Sb HERO 3bet .

How i set this situation ??

Why , when i go on reuslt, advanced filter , position and action , this option is not allowed!

it would be so easy, fast and immediate!

Please tell me how i set filter "btn raise and HERO SB 3bet".

And take this tips for implement a good filter system by situational : SB 3bet v btn , BB 3bet vs btn , SingleRaisedPot Btn vs BB, SB v BB .. and so on ... please !
    Last edited by Ispa; 11-23-2020 at 03:03 AM.

This filter is the closest we can get currently I believe:

Position=SmallBlind AND FirstRaiserPosition=Button AND FirstThreebetPosition=SmallBlind
    2020-11-23_10h47_54.png

But you will still get hands in the results where there are limpers in front of the Btn raise until we add the 'Fold' filter to that Position and Action filter menu.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-3435 - Position and Action Filters: Add 'Fold' filter

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3435 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Ok, ty ...

And there is a possibility to get a filter like "CO open raise, Btn fold, Sb fold and BB call (only this 2 player in the pot)?? or all fold, BTN open raise, SB fold and BB call.

I need other filter for 4bet pot : EP fold, MP open raise, CO fold, BTN 3bet, SB fold , BB fold, MP 4bet ..

We need a documentation about how to set a common filter!

SingleRaisedPot , 2 players, CO vs BB / BTN v BB / SB v BB
    3betPot , 2 player BB3bet vs BTN / SB 3bet vs BTN / BB 3bet vs CO / SB 3bet vs Co etc..
    4bet pot , 2 player ...

take in mind !

Quote Originally Posted by Ispa View Post
    Ok, ty ...

And there is a possibility to get a filter like "CO open raise, Btn fold, Sb fold and BB call (only this 2 player in the pot)??
    You can set the CO as the Raiser and the BB as the caller but we do not have a fold filter as I mentioned so you can't set everyone before the CO (or after the CO) as folded to make it an open raise.

Code:
    FirstRaiserPosition=Cutoff AND FirstCallerPosition=BigBlind
    --------------

or all fold, BTN open raise, SB fold and BB call.
    Same basic answer as above: You can set the BTN as the Raiser and the BB as the caller but we do not have a fold filter as I mentioned so you can't set everyone before the BTN (or after the BTN) as folded to make it an open raise.

Code:
    FirstRaiserPosition=Button AND FirstCallerPosition=BigBlind
    --------------

I need other filter for 4bet pot : EP fold, MP open raise, CO fold, BTN 3bet, SB fold , BB fold, MP 4bet ..
    As mentioned above we can't filter for the folds. We also do not have a 4Bet filter in the Position and Action Filter so the closest you can get to this via that filter is:

Code:
    FirstRaiserPosition=MiddlePosition AND FirstThreebetPosition=Button
    We do have a Preflop4BetPot=true filter you could then add to it by typing in the HMQL Auto Complete Filter System field to give you this:

Code:
    FirstRaiserPosition=MiddlePosition AND FirstThreebetPosition=Button and Preflop4BetPot=true
    --------------

We need a documentation about how to set a common filter!

SingleRaisedPot , 2 players, CO vs BB / BTN v BB / SB v BB

3betPot , 2 player BB3bet vs BTN / SB 3bet vs BTN / BB 3bet vs CO / SB 3bet vs Co etc..
    Are you trying to do this with your Hero/Alias set as the active player or trying to do them in general for the entire population of your database? None of these filters you asked for mention 'Hero' or his position.

In the Position and Action filter we have the Preflop Pot filter you can set to 'Single Raised' or '3Bet Pot', etc but we do not have a general filter for what 2 positions saw the flop unless you also assign Hero to one of the positions and an action to the other position.