Notes Popup/badges sorting issue.

Default Notes Popup/badges sorting issue.

I had a group of notes that I decided to transfer from the pop-up to the badge. And faced the problem of changing the sort order to the opposite. What could be the problem, which settings I did not take into account?

Popup (empty):

Sorting occurs according to priority settings.
    Which is what I need.

Same notes in Badge:

The order of the notes was reversed.
    What should I do to prevent this from happening?

Ty.

P.S

Btw, looks like NC don't react on this note setting:

Since it was used for the definitions above on the print screen.
    All manipulations were done after resetting to the "factory" settings, and notes reseting, ofc.
    Last edited by FALOs; 11-20-2020 at 02:35 AM.

Hi FALOs,

I think when you add stats to a color definition for a badge, you have to add them in opposite order. For example add what you want to appear first, at the end.

If you want the notes to appear like this:
    Note A
    Note B
    Note C
    Note D

You would add them to the color definition in this order:
    Note D
    Note C
    Note B
    Note A

Btw, looks like NC don't react on this note setting:

Since it was used for the definitions above on the print screen.
    Thanks for mentioning this. It's a known issue for a while now. I will bump it for the developers to see if they plan on fixing it.

NotecaddyEdge

Hi FALOs,

I think when you add stats to a color definition for a badge, you have to add them in opposite order. For example add what you want to appear first, at the end.

If you want the notes to appear like this:
    Note A
    Note B
    Note C
    Note D

You would add them to the color definition in this order:
    Note D
    Note C
    Note B
    Note A
    Hi NotecaddyEdge!

Something I do not quite understand what needs to be done. Perhaps these are some features of the color definition, but I do not use this type of definitions at all.

All I did was in the definitions that I used to display in one of my Popup was added badge file picture, and then output them to the screen with

So i can see order here:

but can't change it because it is Badge, not Popup (BTW right order on the screen)

and here:

This is same notes, but attached to the Popup. And, although on the screen they are in random order, in the popup they are displayed in the correct order, as on the print screen in my first post.
    Thus, I do not quite understand where to set the order of the output of notes in the badge?

Just in case, I'll repeat - these are the notes that I used in my Popup, but then I just added the Badge file to them

, nothing more.
    Thus, as a conclusion, the same definitions have been added to Popup and Badge. In badges they are sorted in reverse.

Ty.

PS, Btw,if I really don't make some simple mistake that you can easily explain to me, then you can take my 3 defs from other post:
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...17#post2512317
    Attachment 164901
    and check directly on them by simply adding them both to the any your Popup and placing them in the form of a badge on the screen and check if the order of note output has changed.. (only need to add a badge file on your computer to each of my definitions)
    True, you should have enough shot players in your base that will shove their hands preflop, otherwise, you will have to change the conditions of the defs.
    Last edited by FALOs; 11-20-2020 at 05:59 PM.

I just did a simple experiment - changed the priority for notes to the opposite. And now everything has changed places. It looks like this is just a bug (if there is no separate setting for this) with inverted priority for badges - the lower the priority, the higher the notes are in the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    I just did a simple experiment - changed the priority for notes to the opposite. And now everything has changed places. It looks like this is just a bug (if there is no separate setting for this) with inverted priority for badges - the lower the priority, the higher the notes are in the badge.
    Interesting, I'm glad you figured it out. Thanks for letting us know the solution