HUD is not working since recent PokerKing (WPN) update

Default HUD is not working since recent PokerKing (WPN) update

Hi There,

My HUD on the Blitz (fast fold) tables at PokerKing is not working since yesterdays update. Hand import is working though. Any known issues about that?

We do not have any new Blitz HUD bugs documented recently. What stakes are you playing? Is the HUD working on regular cash, SNG or MTT tables if you play them?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We do not have any new Blitz HUD bugs documented recently. What stakes are you playing? Is the HUD working on regular cash, SNG or MTT tables if you play them?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.
    I've tried everything, also clean reinstalled HM3 and PokerKing. The HUD does also not work on other tables at PokerKings but does work on other sites like Pokerstars. So it's really only a problem at PokerKing since I've updated their software. I saw other players on twich who played on Americas Cardroom (WPN) using a working HUD but not sure if they use HM3 as well.

btw. I was wrong in my first assumption before, the hands does not get autoimported in first place which might cause the problem. No live hands no hud, not sure?!

Manually import works fine though. Timestamps seems fine as well. I have no idea why its not working now. Hope you can help.

PS. I've also send you a ticket.
    Last edited by wallace09; 11-20-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: PS

Question

update:

I've tried it on my notebook with fresh installs of HM3 and PokerKing and it works. I tried it on my desktop PC with fresh installs and it won't?!

I figured out that autoimport does not import live, but imported it after I have restarted HM3 several hours later. Still the HUD is not working.

This is a strange probleme, but I feel the solution might be easy. At least I hope so

Make sure you only have one hand history and one tournament summary folder for WPN sites.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks guys! Problem solved and it was as simple as it could get. I had two autoimport folders. Deleting one was doing the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by wallace09 View Post
    Thanks guys! Problem solved and it was as simple as it could get. I had two autoimport folders. Deleting one was doing the trick.
    Ahh, yeah I should have thought to suggest that at the beginning.

HMT-5222 WPN/Winning HUD not working if multiple auto import folders are configured in Site Settings

This is a known conflict of the way they update their client and our server process. It seems to only happen with WPN sites, and we have made them aware of the issue. The only way to prevent it is to make sure that HM3 and the HM3 Server (auto importer and HUD) are both shut down when the WPN client is updating. If I notice an update I quickly close the main HM3 window and then right-click exit our HM3 server icon found in the Windows system tray located in the bottom right corner of the display or from the Windows Task Manager 'Processes' tab.

If the update fails you have to reinstall the WPN client, which creates a new hand history folder in the WPN client which HM3 then detects. Our software then has a problem with the multiple auto import folders that can cause the HUD to fail, and can sometimes cause the hands to not even import.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.