NO HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aurelienlq View Post
    Hello thanks for your answer but you speak about HEM 2 and i ask for HEM 3.

I'm not in the HEM 3 bug report ?

TY
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Why you propose a solution for HEM 2 and not for HEM 3 please ?

Thanks

Angry Hud HM3 s'affiche que dans le replayer mais pas sur les tables pokertstars zoom

Bonjour,

Depuis hier mon HUD HM3 ne fonctionne pas sur les tables zoom de pokertsars, il s'affiche que sur le replayer tout en se mettant à jour sur la table active qui n'a pas le hud affiché...

probleme hud.jpg

Still not working with the last beta update of HM2 and a resintalled pokerstars.fr I guess everyone with HM2 can't play anoymore with the HUD.

We are working on a fix for it in HM3 then we will try and fix it in HM2 if we can. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates. You can also check our HM2 Releases forum for new updates and download them manually from there - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Thanks @fozzy71

Hello thanks for your answer but you speak about HEM 2 and i ask for HEM 3.

I'm not in the HEM 3 bug report ?

TY
    Why you propose a solution for HEM 2 and not for HEM 3 please ?

Thanks
    Thanks @fozzy71
    For HM3 we should have a beta fix out early next week hopefully.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

Once that is released and working our developers will try and work on a similar fix for HM2 if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    For HM3 we should have a beta fix out early next week hopefully.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

Once that is released and working our developers will try and work on a similar fix for HM2 if possible.

And what is going with update? My Hud dont work. Im reinstall ps.fr, hm3, looking all way.. On twitch i seen player with HUD and he says Instal New Uptade.. shitttttttttttttt

And what is going with update? My Hud dont work. Im reinstall ps.fr, hm3, looking all way.. On twitch i seen player with hud so its working...

Quote Originally Posted by dedecki7 View Post
    And what is going with update? My Hud dont work. Im reinstall ps.fr, hm3, looking all way.. On twitch i seen player with HUD and he says Instal New Uptade.. shitttttttttttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by dedecki7 View Post
    And what is going with update? My Hud dont work. Im reinstall ps.fr, hm3, looking all way.. On twitch i seen player with hud so its working...
    We have an internal build that fixes the HUD but it has some other issues with tournament detection that we are trying to fix before we can release it publicly in the HM3 beta update feed. We have sent it to a few customers for testing via support tickets but we can't post the link for it publicly in the forums because of the tournament detection issues.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

If you want to use the internal version with the tournament detection issues please 'Contact Support' here with a link to this thread and your forum username and ask our support to send you a download link for version 3.1.14.6415