Successful fixes and new bugs in version 2.9.75.

Default Successful fixes and new bugs in version 2.9.75.

Hello, Finally I am trying to migrate from 2.6.14 because you wrote that you fixed these problems, first 2 was extremelly important for me:
    -Seek should be working for all supported sites now
    -NoteCaddy Analyze feature was not working
    -'Use last X hands for Instant Replay' NoteCaddy setting wasn't accepting changes
    and some others.

The first 2, it looks like you really fixed it, but I'll be testing it some more.
    But the last problem, on the contrary, worsened. If in version 2.9.66 the program did not respond to the settings for the number of displayed hands but showed them, now it does not display these hands at all.
    Please return to the place

Thus, I confirm the same problem encountered by the user in this thread:

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=542740

He has these problems in HM3, I have the same in HM2.

You can also see CaddySpark on the print screen, although in the program settings i set "Minimum amount of points required for CaddySpark" to 1000.
    So, looks like program don't react on this setting.

I tried to reset the program settings to the "factory settings" by deleting all the XML files, after making a backup, the settings were really reset, but this did not help to solve the problems in any way.

Immediately I want to ask if the problem will fixed - can I see the "orange square" but not see CaddySpark "Weak - Strong"? The fact is that in version 2.6.14 on which I have been sitting all this time there was no orange square, so i don't know about it. But if this is not possible now - then it would be nice to make such a possibility via "settings" for greater flexibility and user friendliness.

Also, can I ask you that this HeatMap window

does not disappear after about 6 seconds after opening? Or, at a minimum, allow the user to customize this time in the settings.

If it is called not through the "orange square", but as a pop-up HeatMap window, it disappears after 5-6 seconds, which is very annoying because it often takes me longer to get familiar with the range, especially when there is nowhere to rush, for example in the Replayer.

And very small issue with this dialog window:

Clicking "Yes" works randomly -
    Approximately 50 to 50 - either the process of creating notes starts, or the window closes and nothing happens.
    In version 2.6 this window did not exist, but if you think that it should be, then now it works a little unpredictable for me.

Ty
    Last edited by FALOs; 11-18-2020 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hello, Finally I am trying to migrate from 2.6.14 because you wrote that you fixed these problems, first 2 was extremelly important for me:

and some others.

The first 2, it looks like you really fixed it, but I'll be testing it some more.
    But the last problem, on the contrary, worsened. If in version 2.9.66 the program did not respond to the settings for the number of displayed hands but showed them, now it does not display these hands at all.
    Please return to the place
    Hi FALOs,

Thank you for reporting these issues.

For me the NC Last Hands Replay is working in HM2 NC v75:
    SHe9b26.png

Could you please try reinstalling this version and processing your notes again? http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.75.0.zip

The color-coding for the instant replay is a known issue, that is fixed for the HM3 NC v76, but that version is not pushed out to HM2 and PT4 NoteCaddy's yet. It should be fixed in the next update for HM2 and PT4 I think.

"You can also see CaddySpark on the print screen, although in the program settings i set "Minimum amount of points required for CaddySpark" to 1000.
    So, looks like program don't react on this setting."

I was able to reproduce this, and am going to create a ticket for the devs. They should fix it in a future update.

"Immediately I want to ask if the problem will fixed - can I see the "orange square" but not see CaddySpark "Weak - Strong"? The fact is that in version 2.6.14 on which I have been sitting all this time there was no orange square, so i don't know about it. But if this is not possible now - then it would be nice to make such a possibility via "settings" for greater flexibility and user friendliness."

I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly. Can you please explain a bit more, and maybe show a screenshot? Are you saying that you want to see a Heatmap for a note, but exclude the CaddySpark? If so, did you try to disable the CaddySpark for the definition in the HUD Options of the definition in NC?

"Also, can I ask you that this HeatMap window does not disappear after about 6 seconds after opening? Or, at a minimum, allow the user to customize this time in the settings."

For me the heatmap does not disappear at all until the mouse is moved. If you expand a heatmap, and don't move the mouse, the heatmap stays open, right?

"Clicking "Yes" works randomly -
    Approximately 50 to 50 - either the process of creating notes starts, or the window closes and nothing happens.
    In version 2.6 this window did not exist, but if you think that it should be, then now it works a little unpredictable for me."

I could not reproduce this myself, I clicked Reset and Yes 5 times in a row without any issue. I will keep an eye on this though and if anybody has a similar experience, please let us know.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 11-18-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Hi!

Could you please try reinstalling this version and processing your notes again? http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.75.0.zip

Works now! Somehow yesterday I managed to download not the 75 version from this
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=541805&page=2
    page, but the 74 version before!

I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly. Can you please explain a bit more, and maybe show a screenshot? Are you saying that you want to see a Heatmap for a note, but exclude the CaddySpark? If so, did you try to disable the CaddySpark for the definition in the HUD Options of the definition in NC?

Brilliant! Since I am migrating from the ancient 2.6.14, there seems to be a rule that if you disable CaddySpark than you can't view Range or something like that...
    In any case, your advice works now exactly as it should.

One question - do you see on my PrtScr this "3B BIG or AI"?
    This is how I made a "visual separator", for this I used a definition that does nothing except display this inscription ...

Something tells me that perhaps this is an idiotic way, and in fact, in NoteCaddy, you can somehow use visual separators of the type of lines, thick lines, etc. to visually separate blocks of information?

For me the heatmap does not disappear at all until the mouse is moved. If you expand a heatmap, and don't move the mouse, the heatmap stays open, right?

No, f course I understand that you can't move the mouse. This problem existed back in 2.6.14 which is 3 years old and which I have used on different computers and operating systems. This problem remains today - 6 seconds and HeatMap closes. This concerns the HeatMap which is called directly when hovering over the stat number. If you call this window by hovering over the "orange square" - it hangs as long as you like.

I recorded a very short 40 seconds video showing the problem visually:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxC...ew?usp=sharing

I could not reproduce this myself, I clicked Reset and Yes 5 times in a row without any issue. I will keep an eye on this though and if anybody has a similar experience, please let us know.

I found an easy way to reproduce this with a 100% guarantee (at least for me):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/17wi...ew?usp=sharing

I do this through Google Drive - can you see the video directly from the link, or have to download it? If you have to download, can you give me an alternative (except YouTube)?

Ty NotecaddyEdge!

Something tells me that perhaps this is an idiotic way, and in fact, in NoteCaddy, you can somehow use visual separators of the type of lines, thick lines, etc. to visually separate blocks of information?
    I haven't thought of any way to create a custom separator for the notes. You could maybe just use dashes or underscores in a definition description, and use a big thick font in the HUD Options tab of the definition.

No, f course I understand that you can't move the mouse. This problem existed back in 2.6.14 which is 3 years old and which I have used on different computers and operating systems. This problem remains today - 6 seconds and HeatMap closes. This concerns the HeatMap which is called directly when hovering over the stat number. If you call this window by hovering over the "orange square" - it hangs as long as you like.
    I see what you mean now. I asked the developers about this, but with only ~1 month left for HM2 support, they are more interested to make sure HM2 for NC is fully working. Perhaps if there is extra time they will address it though.

I found an easy way to reproduce this with a 100% guarantee (at least for me):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/17wi...ew?usp=sharing
    Hmm I still could not reproduce it. I followed exactly as you did it in your video. Does it happen like that for all of your databases?

I think if you reset your NoteCaddy settings to factory (then change them back to how you want them) that this problem will likely be resolved for you.

*Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

I see what you mean now. I asked the developers about this, but with only ~1 month left for HM2 support, they are more interested to make sure HM2 for NC is fully working. Perhaps if there is extra time they will address it though.

I didn't know that this behavior does not depend on NC, but on HM. In this case, I will have to endure

Hmm I still could not reproduce it. I followed exactly as you did it in your video. Does it happen like that for all of your databases?

Yes.

I think if you reset your NoteCaddy settings to factory (then change them back to how you want them) that this problem will likely be resolved for you.

Only on first run after reseting to factory settings. And process of new notes creating starting not immidiatelly but after 5-6 seconds of waiting after pressing "Yes".

After next run it returned to the "strange" behavior again. But, in any case, this is a trifle, so forget about it.