Problems with badges

Default Problems with badges

Hello!
    I use converter which convert hands from unsupported by HM2-3 room to Poker Stars Format.
    So, i have all this Amaya restrictions, but still don't understand how it work.

So, i can't see any badges when play, but see them in Replayer.

Rule from AssaultWave site:
    Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy.... Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars. Add the stat NC.PlayerTags to your HUD to be able to tag players manually. Any image file in c:\usersmy_windows_loginappdata\Roaming\HoldemMana ger\NoteCaddyBadges can be set as a player tag
    What is "categorize players automatically"? Color codding? I don't use it at all in my definitions.
    For exammple i create new def from scratch, which only show me hands which opponent raise on preflop: "PR $cardrange" + "Do not take notes for missed opportunities", and add badge to this def. Now I enjoy this definition badge (and all other definitions badges) exclusively in the replayer. What am I doing wrong and is there any way to see the badges on the gaming table and not just in the replayer?

HM2 2.0.0.8699 + NC 2.9

Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hello!
    I use converter which convert hands from unsupported by HM2-3 room to Poker Stars Format.
    So, i have all this Amaya restrictions, but still don't understand how it work.

So, i can't see any badges when play, but see them in Replayer.

Rule from AssaultWave site:

What is "categorize players automatically"? Color codding? I don't use it at all in my definitions.
    For exammple i create new def from scratch, which only show me hands which opponent raise on preflop: "PR $cardrange" + "Do not take notes for missed opportunities", and add badge to this def. Now I enjoy this definition badge (and all other definitions badges) exclusively in the replayer. What am I doing wrong and is there any way to see the badges on the gaming table and not just in the replayer?

HM2 2.0.0.8699 + NC 2.9

Ty.
    Hi FALOs,

In order to get badges at live tables which automatically display for a player based on if he/she meets the criteria, you have to use a different hand history format than PokerStars for your converter. HM3/NC will automatically not show badges when it thinks you're at a PokerStars table, in order to stay in compliance with PS rules.

Hello NotecaddyEdge!

I'm trying to figure out what "Badges that categorize players automatically" is?

Once "automatic" is not allowed, what are NON automatic badges?

Can you explain me this rule, in your words, because English is not my native language, and, perhaps, I do not catch some nuances. I would love to change the format of the HH converter, but, unfortunately, they told me that so far only this format is possible.
    Badges that categorize players automatically are not allowed to be used during live play on PokerStars and full tilt poker. They will still appear on the replayer and when viewing note history within NoteCaddy.... Badges that are assigned manually by you are currently working on PokerStars.
    Main Question - what is "assigned manually by you"? Is my NOT collor codding defs assigned by me? Maybe I have some option?

The alarm seems to be canceled. After upgrading to version 2.9.75, I can see all the badges on the screen.

So, my NOT color deffs is not automatic defs, right?

By 'automatic badges' they are referring to badges which get assigned to players automatically based on if that player meets the thresholds that you set.

Manual badges, which are allowed on pokerstars, are badges which you assign manually via the stat 'NC.PlayerTags'.

So basically 'automatic badges' = NC.OrderedBadges or NC.PrefixedBadges

'Manual badges = NC.PlayerTags
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 11-18-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Roger that Ty.