HUD resets stats for other players if I select another player in Live view - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Any update to this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thank you. One of our other techs linked me to your ticket shortly after I posted that question here and wrote up the HMT-5900 developer ticket. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. The developers are already looking into this so it should get fixed soon, but it likely won't be fixed in the new emergency beta release we are pushing live later today for the PokerStars.fr Zoom HUD fix.
    Any progress on a fix? It has been quite a while.

I can tell you that HMT-5900 is assigned to a developer as high priority and 'to do' but I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

Can't tell if it was supposed to be fixed in the latest release but it is still broken. What is the timeline to fix a "high priority" bug as it has been 4 months since I provided all the requested log files, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Can't tell if it was supposed to be fixed in the latest release but it is still broken. What is the timeline to fix a "high priority" bug as it has been 4 months since I provided all the requested log files, etc.
    The developers have been working on trying to fix this but it has proven quite difficult. I see comments from the developers just last week that they think they know what might be causing it but have to do more research into the code, and testing, to try and find a fix for this finally.