HUD resets stats for other players if I select another player in Live view
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD resets stats for other players if I select another player in Live view

I'm using v 3.1.14.0. If I change view from "hero" to another player (in main HM3 window) from my table, all stats reset except for my own in the HUD. However if I select the desired player in the main window, I can still see all the history of their play.

What site/games is this happening on? I just tried duplicating this on Stars play money cash tables and was not able to reproduce any problems you mentioned. Were you in the HM3 Reports or Live Play view when this happened, or did it not matter which view or which report you were viewing?

a) Is this a custom HUD profile you created or imported from HM2? Does it happen with our default/included HUD profiles?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

b) If none of that helps and you have the same problems with default profiles:

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

a) This is not a custom HUD. It was with default hud. I'm playing on Ignition. I was viewing Live Play, though I don't think it matters. I'll keep an eye on it but for the time being I might pass on taking notes/switching view as I want to focus on play, rather than on HUD debug for the time being.

Default Issue still remains after trying suggestions (reset to default hud, clearing filters)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    a) This is not a custom HUD. It was with default hud. I'm playing on Ignition. I was viewing Live Play, though I don't think it matters. I'll keep an eye on it but for the time being I might pass on taking notes/switching view as I want to focus on play, rather than on HUD debug for the time being.
    It turns out that I did have non-default hud settings. But when I deleted them, the hud would still reset.

I moved the hud files back to the original directory. I then cleared filters I had (not sure what they were for, other than I vaguely recall Support telling me to add them for some other issue). The filters were for min and max players: there were 3 rows: (2,2), (3,6), and (7,10). After clearing filters the reset issue still persisted.

I will file a bug report this week.

Thank you for the feedback thus far. *Please send us the requested logs, screenshots and hands from a session the next time this happens as instructed at the end of the previous reply so I can forward them for review.

I will also set a reminder to test this on Ignition later today. I actually had to do some general Ignition testing yesterday afternoon but I did not think to try switching players there to test this given that they are all anonymous player names.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback thus far. *Please send us the requested logs, screenshots and hands from a session the next time this happens as instructed at the end of the previous reply so I can forward them for review.

I will also set a reminder to test this on Ignition later today. I actually had to do some general Ignition testing yesterday afternoon but I did not think to try switching players there to test this given that they are all anonymous player names.
    Filed the bug today.

Filed the bug today.
    What is your ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I just duplicated this on Ignition and need to test it again on stars, then one more time on Ignition to be sure I can duplicate it so I can document it for the developers.

These issues have been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when they are fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5411 and HMT-5900 are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What is your ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I just duplicated this on Ignition and need to test it again on stars, then one more time on Ignition to be sure I can duplicate it so I can document it for the developers.
    Ticket number is T567928

Ticket number is T567928
    Thank you. One of our other techs linked me to your ticket shortly after I posted that question here and wrote up the HMT-5900 developer ticket. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. The developers are already looking into this so it should get fixed soon, but it likely won't be fixed in the new emergency beta release we are pushing live later today for the PokerStars.fr Zoom HUD fix.