Party Poker Tournament Results and ICM Diff

Default Party Poker Tournament Results and ICM Diff

Hi,

When importing Party Poker DoN tournament HH to HM2 it has some bugs:
    - wrong rake
    - it only records the OOTM positions (ITM shows position 0)
    - it only calculates the $ICM Diff for the 8-max DoN tournaments but I don't know why it shows all 6-max DoN $ICM Diff as zero.

I'm thinking about purchasing the HM3 but I'd like to know if any or all of these issues got solved. It would be pointless to buy a new software if I'll keep having the same problems. (my trial has expired a long time ago)

Thanks

Default Party Poker Tournament Results and ICM Diff

Hi,

When importing Party Poker DoN tournament HH to HM2 it has some bugs:
    - wrong rake
    - it only records the OOTM positions (ITM shows position 0)
    - it only calculates the $ICM Diff for the 8-max DoN tournaments but I don't know why it shows all 6-max DoN $ICM Diff as zero.

I'm thinking about purchasing the HM3 but I'd like to know if any or all of these issues got solved. It would be pointless to buy a new software if I'll keep having the same problems. (my trial has expired a long time ago)

Thanks

Are these downloaded hand history files from PartyPoker.com or live play hand history files from other regional Party.xx skins that still write live play hands?

The only way I can tell you if these are known issues in HM2 or HM3 is if you send us some of the problem hand history files for testing. You can also use the 15 day free trial of HM3 to see if it has the same issues with those hands.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

All hands downloaded from Partypoker.com.

My 15-day trial has already expired and I wasn't playing these games before.

I'm sending a HH file for tests right now using the Customer Support link.