HEM3 crashes on startup

Default HEM3 crashes on startup

My HEM3 has just started crashing every time I try and start it, it was fine yesterday...

I am not using a firewall or any antivirus that would cause this, or have made any changes to my PC that could do this as far as I know.
    I came across an older thread where someone was having the same problem and the admin said to email in the log file, I couldnt find a file specifically called "log" in the folder but I found a debug file, I have emailed this in but just wanted to check if that is the correct file to send in order for them to help me and is there anything else I can do?

thanks

Was this issue solved? For me it's the same situation - on 10th it worked fine and on 11th started crashing during start.

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

updating did the trick thanks

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.