HM3 doesn't start - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by steleasss View Post
    worked!!
    Thanks
    yesterday after the update it worked normally but today I have the same problem. It hangs in the loading window again.

I tried the old one and new one still didnt work out. I am not sure if it is because of update of Windows.

https://i.gyazo.com/5b5a8e05be05cdc3...5b0da56203.png

I close HM3 here and suddenly it doesnt work out. :/

https://i.gyazo.com/88aaabb3a990d641...3272f14931.png

I dont know where is the main mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Since version 3.1.13 HEM3 isn't working anymore with Winamax (Hud scaling issues) . Is it possible to have a fix for people using 3.1.12 versions ? I mean everything was working fine until yesterday, should be possible to revert whatever change that has been made.

Sorry double post
    Last edited by NastyRabbit; 11-12-2020 at 11:30 AM. Reason: double post

yesterday after the update it worked normally but today I have the same problem. It hangs in the loading window again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SickDjoker View Post
    I tried the old one and new one still didnt work out. I am not sure if it is because of update of Windows.

https://i.gyazo.com/5b5a8e05be05cdc3...5b0da56203.png

I close HM3 here and suddenly it doesnt work out. :/

https://i.gyazo.com/88aaabb3a990d641...3272f14931.png

I dont know where is the main mistake.
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyRabbit View Post
    Since version 3.1.13 HEM3 isn't working anymore with Winamax (Hud scaling issues) . Is it possible to have a fix for people using 3.1.12 versions ? I mean everything was working fine until yesterday, should be possible to revert whatever change that has been made.
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyRabbit View Post
    Version 3.1.13 doesn't work well with winamax ( Hud scaling issues) . Can we get a fix for people using 3.1.12 please ?
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. It is a result of the new Winamax client that we are trying to add support for to HM3. It is impossible for us to release a new version of 3.1.12.0 that will run as a result of the issues we had yesterday with 3.1.13.0.

HUD-34: Winamax - HUD scalling not correct after adding support for new client

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

Solved!!!
    I ran the beta updated from yesterday again and i did repair. After this the HM3 opened and I made the new official update.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    I have already sent a report. When I get the response?

I have already sent a report. When I get response?

I have already sent a report. When I get response?