My HM3 still won't load/open on W10. I try to open it, click "yes" when getting the firewall message. Then nothing happens. Tried reinstalling with several versions including the latest but still nothing.
In the properties / compatibility tab, the compatibility mode is W8, with no option to make it W10. Maybe that's the reason?
Help please !
Last edited by repiax; 11-14-2020 at 06:10 AM.
Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.
Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
- Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
- Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.
b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
- Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
- Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
- Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
- Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.
Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.
Regards udbrky (Chris)
same for me also, I object to HM3 220.127.116.11. At the point when open HM3 it gets to beginning information base worker then it just crashes or closes itself. If you don't mind prompt. It says not reacting in task administrator. I've restarted the PC and attempted on numerous occasions. telecharger minecraft pour pc
Last edited by malik123; 11-24-2020 at 11:34 AM.
a) If you are experiencing this issue, please reboot your computer then download the new version from our website or directly from this link.
b) If you have any problems installing HM3 because of your installed version:
- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
- Uninstall HM3 with this file.
- Download and install the latest stable version of HM3 from this link.
c) If you continue to have problems please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
Having the same issue. Problem with the HM3 servers again?
Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.