effective stacksize filter - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default effective stack filter bug

Hello, i'm trying to filter my HU hands vs a vilain. I play twister on ipoker .fr (betclic.fr). I want to filter all hands wi effective stack is less than 7bb, like i did with HM2. But on HM3 there is bug, HM3 show me many hands with more 7bb, sometimes more of 20bb. Same in hand column section, there is hands with more of 7bb and it show 0bb in the "Effective stack (bb)" colums. Do you know this bug?

128177832_877741913002325_8617466040240359718_n.jpg
    Last edited by NODIX86; 11-28-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    Hello, i'm trying to filter my HU hands vs a vilain. I play twister on ipoker .fr (betclic.fr). I want to filter all hands wi effective stack is less than 7bb, like i did with HM2. But on HM3 there is bug, HM3 show me many hands with more 7bb, sometimes more of 20bb. Same in hand column section, there is hands with more of 7bb and it show 0bb in the "Effective stack (bb)" colums. Do you know this bug?

128177832_877741913002325_8617466040240359718_n.jpg
    It sounds like you are probably experiencing this known issue:

HMT-4452: Effective stack size in BB is less than filter is incorrect for hands where the action is folded to Hero.

v60981 - less than.PNG

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4452 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you do not think that is the cause of your problems you will need to send us your hands for testing with more screenshots and details of specific hands (hole cards, date/time, stack, etc) and filters for us to test as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Default the effective stack size filter is still wrong

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It sounds like you are probably experiencing this known issue:

HMT-4452: Effective stack size in BB is less than filter is incorrect for hands where the action is folded to Hero.

v60981 - less than.PNG

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4452 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you do not think that is the cause of your problems you will need to send us your hands for testing with more screenshots and details of specific hands (hole cards, date/time, stack, etc) and filters for us to test as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.
    why the effective stack size filter is still wrong?

why the effective stack size filter is still wrong?
    This should be working properly from the comments I see in HMT-4452 if you have the latest beta version 3.1.14.6598 installed.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

This should be working properly from the comments I see in HMT-4452 if you have the latest beta version 3.1.14.6598 installed.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    indeed now hands with more of the filtered selected stack size are not visible loke previously. But now HM3 doesn't take hands where SB fold and let me my BB so the result is wrong and if for exemple i put filter " effective stack size between 7 and 8 bb" so HM3 will show me i will lose chips even if it's wrong. Because when i use this filter i don't only see playable hands but all hands. so how can i use this filter correctly?? May be it is possible to add some stack size line in the HM3 stack size report like add one line 7-8bb another 8-9 etc...?
    Last edited by NODIX86; 01-26-2021 at 09:39 AM.

indeed now hands with more of the filtered selected stack size are not visible loke previously. But now HM3 doesn't take hands where SB fold and let me my BB so the result is wrong and if for exemple i put filter " effective stack size between 7 and 8 bb" so HM3 will show me i will lose chips even if it's wrong. Because when i use this filter i don't only see playable hands but all hands. so how can i use this filter correctly?? May be it is possible to add some stack size line in the HM3 stack size report like add one line 7-8bb another 8-9 etc...?
    Please send some of those hands to us for testing, with screenshots/details of the specific filters and problems, as instructed in the post you quoted.

I normally the effective stack size filter doesn't work for everybody because in the filter definition there is "playablehand=true" and it's this definition who take off the hands when we are in BB and SB fold. so the result is wrong why hme don't show all hands even hands folded preflop like in hm2?

I normally the effective stack size filter doesn't work for everybody because in the filter definition there is "playablehand=true" and it's this definition who take off the hands when we are in BB and SB fold. so the result is wrong why hme don't show all hands even hands folded preflop like in hm2?
    That IsHandPlayable=true was added to fix the HMT-4452: Effective stack size in BB is less than filter is incorrect for hands where the action is folded to Hero issue. If you are having problems with specific filters not working properly with your hands in HM3 versus how they worked in HM2 we need you to send us a sample of your hands and screenshots/details of the filters you used in HM2 and HM3 and a detailed description of specific hands (by hole cards and date/time) that are not being filtered properly in HM3 vs HM2 so we can have one of our testers review the hands/issues and document it for the developers.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test and the differences between HM2 and HM3.

It is impossible now to check your results played at certain stackdepth. For example effective stack is under 50bb. The results are way off. Please fix it

Quote Originally Posted by MrMr View Post
    It is impossible now to check your results played at certain stackdepth. For example effective stack is under 50bb. The results are way off. Please fix it
    If specific filters or filter combinations are not working for you then please send us the hand history files and screenshots of the reports with a copy/paste of the filter code and a detailed description by hole card and other details of specific hands that are being filtered in/out incorrectly as instructed above and in the FAQ we linked to.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.