effective stacksize filter - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

effstack.png

Without effective stack filter the hand amount is the same. When I add effective stack is less than 40bbs the results and total hands are different between hem2 and hem3. 2046 hands -1,81bb/100 vs 2183 hands +2,08bb/100. Same hands same filters other than that "is hand playable" thing which you can not remove.

Hem3 filter is NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 40.00 and IsHandPlayable=true
    Hem2 filter is Number of players: From 3 to 10 Effective Stack in bbs is less than 40.0

Too much of hazzle for me to start sending you any hands, sorry. You can check it yourself if you or someone from your team has hem2 and hem3 + few hands played with different effective stacksizes.
    Last edited by MrMr; 02-05-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMr View Post
    effstack.png

Without effective stack filter the hand amount is the same. When I add effective stack is less than 40bbs the results and total hands are different between hem2 and hem3. 2046 hands -1,81bb/100 vs 2183 hands +2,08bb/100. Same hands same filters other than that "is hand playable" thing which you can not remove.

Hem3 filter is NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 40.00 and IsHandPlayable=true
    Hem2 filter is Number of players: From 3 to 10 Effective Stack in bbs is less than 40.0

Too much of hazzle for me to start sending you any hands, sorry. You can check it yourself if you or someone from your team has hem2 and hem3 + few hands played with different effective stacksizes.
    We added the IsHandPlayable filter to HM3 because for example a hand where you have 100bb would show for effective stack less than 5bb because effective size is 0 for hands we are folded to in the BB. We didn't want them show when filtering for effective stack because there's no decision to be made in the hand. You can filter for those hands by simply editing the IsHandPlayable in the filter bar from True to False. See the attached images.

Last edited by fozzy71; 02-05-2021 at 01:53 PM.

effstack.png

I also wrote this up in an internal ticket for further testing on other samples to see if we can find any other issues with the actual stack sizes, etc in playable hands. If you can zip your hands and send them to us with a link to this thread and your forum name I can add them to that HMT-6074 ticket for our testers to use when testing this further.

We added the IsHandPlayable filter to HM3 because for example a hand where you have 100bb would show for effective stack less than 5bb because effective size is 0 for hands we are folded to in the BB. We didn't want them show when filtering for effective stack because there's no decision to be made in the hand. You can filter for those hands by simply editing the IsHandPlayable in the filter bar from True to False.
    Okay well if that's how you want it to work then it's working properly I quess. Would it be possible to add "is hand playable=any" so you could check your total results? Atleast for heads up this would be helpful. Now you have to calculate "is hand playable = true" + "is hand playable = false" to see how much you have won or lost at certain effective stackdepth.

Okay well if that's how you want it to work then it's working properly I quess. Would it be possible to add "is hand playable=any" so you could check your total results? Atleast for heads up this would be helpful. Now you have to calculate "is hand playable = true" + "is hand playable = false" to see how much you have won or lost at certain effective stackdepth.
    It should be possible but I will have to ask our QA/Testing Manager about it this week when he is online before I can write up the feature request. If/when I write up the feature request I will reply back here with information about the feature request.

This is actually possible already if you add that filter twice, once for true and once for false, in parentheses like this:

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 40.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)
    2021-02-08_11h10_59.png

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It should be possible but I will have to ask our QA/Testing Manager about it this week when he is online before I can write up the feature request. If/when I write up the feature request I will reply back here with information about the feature request.
    Hello, almost 2 monts later HM3 fix this or not yet? Seems no.

even if i want to filter manually with hand marking, to see my graph by effective stack size i can't because the stat: Effective stack (bb) in the hand column section is wrong. sometimes there is 0.00 even if the stack size is not 0bb.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-27 215331.png

So in which year we can use HM3 like HM2 ??????????? without many fu**** bug???
    Last edited by NODIX86; 03-27-2021 at 09:08 PM.

This was wrote up in our system for more testing:

HMT-6074: Effective Stack size filtering (for further testing)

I added your comments and suggestion for 'ishandplayable=any' to that ticket but I do not have an estimate for if/when that might be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is actually possible already if you add that filter twice, once for true and once for false, in parentheses like this:

2021-02-08_11h10_59.png
    Has there been any changes to this? Now these both filters are showing the same results:

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60.00 and IsHandPlayable=true