effective stacksize filter - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrMr View Post
    Has there been any changes to this? Now these both filters are showing the same results:

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60.00 and IsHandPlayable=true
    HM3 is a big joke. Almost nothing more than HM2 but many many things less. for exemple, impossible to show only hands played between 9 and 11bb in heads-up... and no changes since many months...

Has there been any changes to this? Now these both filters are showing the same results:

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)

NumberOfPlayers >= 3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 40.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <= 60.00 and IsHandPlayable=true
    Try this filter:

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))

vs these filters:

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and IsHandPlayable=true

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and IsHandPlayable=false

My prev filter in that post you quoted had a single EffectiveStackSizeInBBs filter but yours has 2 of them for a 'between' type filter so you need to add a 2nd set of parentheses.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 08-18-2021 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Try this filter:

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))

vs these filters:

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and IsHandPlayable=true

NumberOfPlayers>=3 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and IsHandPlayable=false

My prev filter in that post you quoted had a single EffectiveStackSizeInBBs filter but yours has 2 of them for a 'between' type filter so you need to add a 2nd set of parentheses.
    yeah "NumberOfPlayers>=3 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=40 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=60.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))" this works

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    HM3 is a big joke. Almost nothing more than HM2 but many many things less. for exemple, impossible to show only hands played between 9 and 11bb in heads-up... and no changes since many months...
    try this filter NumberOfPlayers <= 2 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 9.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=11.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))

I think it should work but I agree it's much more difficult to use the filters than it was with hem2

*thanks but it doesn't work. Incredible HM3.....

- impossible to filter hands by effective stack
    - impossible to save a date filter in the date range
    - last players selected are not sorted by name and impossible to edit the player list

.... i can't wait for HM4...
    Last edited by NODIX86; 08-23-2021 at 12:08 AM.

*thanks but it doesn't work. Incredible HM3.....
    What exactly does not work for you? The filter he posted seems to work fine for me in my testing database.

- impossible to filter hands by effective stack
    If you have hands in your database that are not being filtered properly using the filtering methods mentioned above (i.e. double parenthesis) then please send them to us for testing with screenshots/details so that we can add them HMT-6074 for further review and testing. Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

- impossible to save a date filter in the date range
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4306 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- last players selected are not sorted by name and impossible to edit the player list
    The HM3 recent players drop-down list is sorted by last searched. You can remove them from the list with the X button.

.... i can't wait for HM4...
    There will never be a HM4, HM3 is the last version of Holdem Manager now that we have switched to having an annual Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan.

[QUOTE=fozzy71;2517274]What exactly does not work for you? The filter he posted seems to work fine for me in my testing database.

i tried with this filter and i nerver play with more of 70bb:

NumberOfPlayers <= 2 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 1.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=70.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))

and the graph show me are drop a lot of chips

and with this one:

NumberOfPlayers <= 2 and (EffectiveStackSizeInBBs >= 0.00 AND EffectiveStackSizeInBBs <=1.00 and (IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false))

the graph show i win too much chips

so what is wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would need those hands exported and sent to us, or your entire database sent to us, in a support ticket for testing to be able to try and answer that.

Please send us the actual database for testing.
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - The *.hmdb files are saved by default in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    - If you can't see the extension, turn off the windows option that is hiding that extension.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    - When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Any plans to fix the effective stack filter? It's been a long time already. The filter is useless now. This "(IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)" is not the fix because you can't be sure if you have all the " ( ) " correct and it's very annoying anyway to write filters on your own when in HM2 you could just click twice and have the correct results

Any plans to fix the effective stack filter? It's been a long time already. The filter is useless now. This "(IsHandPlayable=true or IsHandPlayable=false)" is not the fix because you can't be sure if you have all the " ( ) " correct and it's very annoying anyway to write filters on your own when in HM2 you could just click twice and have the correct results
    It is still in our 'To Do' category of our bug tracking system but unfortunately I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.