HUD Session stats vs all stats

Default HUD Session stats vs all stats

Hi,

I would like to know whether it is possible to only show session stats in game vs show all stats I have on my opponent?
    And also how can i do this

Regards

Luuk

Hero stats are session only but opponents stats in the HUD should be lifetime by default.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

My question is more: Can I change my opponents HUD stats to sessions stats instead of lifetime stats?

Quote Originally Posted by luukbotter View Post
    My question is more: Can I change my opponents HUD stats to sessions stats instead of lifetime stats?
    I apologize for missing the part about 'opponents' you mentioned in your OP.

You can double left-click, or right-click, any HUD to switch from lifetime to session stats, or you can switch them by single left-clicking the right half of 'Table HUD' menu as shown in the image below: