HUD size

Thread: HUD size

Default HUD size

Hi,

I have had a problem with my HUD display for about a week:

The HUD is too big on one (and only one) site, overlaying on adjacent windows.
    The HUD is perfectly fine on other sites.

I have not changed any setting either on the poker sites, HEM3 or Windows. I really have no idea why it suddenly started malfunctioning, it worked perfectly fine on all sites about a week ago.

Here is a screenshot showing the oversized HUD display on Winamax.fr but the HUD working fine on Party and Stars:
    bug hem3.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Cheers
    Thomas

Hello Thomas,

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

Was this issue resolved for other Winamax players in the 3.1.14 release ? I'm still having problems with the size of my HUD...

It is not in this update.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Any news ? It's been two months and it's making multitabling on Winamax a burden. I can't even use my more detailed HUDs...

I haven't tried it yet but it seems to be included in the last beta 1.14.6517

Winamax - Improved HUD scaling for classic and new clients to better match HUD size on other poker sites

Quote Originally Posted by Pinta View Post
    Any news ? It's been two months and it's making multitabling on Winamax a burden. I can't even use my more detailed HUDs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikoum View Post
    I haven't tried it yet but it seems to be included in the last beta 1.14.6517
    It should hopefully be resolved in our new beta. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I confirm it is fixed with this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikoum View Post
    I confirm it is fixed with this update.
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.