Ignition hand grabber not working on Bovada since most recent update?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ignition hand grabber not working on Bovada since most recent update?

HM3 version: 3.1.13.0
    IgnitionGrabber: 1.0.18
    Bovada: v4.107.00

Either from the most recent HM3 version or the most recent Bovada update...it seems my hands aren't getting grabbed and HUD is not popping up. I have enabled feature logging in HM3 in case any files or logs are needed.

In the past, restarting the computer, ensuring I open HM3 first, then Bovada, solves the problem of the HUD not displaying. However, after multiple attempts it doesn't seem to have resolved this time.

Oddly, if I switch from "Standard HUD" to "Graphical HUD", I see a little icon for the graphical HUD in the top left corner of one of the Bovada tables...but no actual HUD or stats or anything other than that graphic shows. If I switch to Standard HUD, no icon or anything displays on the table.

In the LIVE PLAY section of HM3, there are no hand histories being logged. So, it's not just the HUD not displaying, but it appears hands aren't being logged.

If I try to close my bovada tables and reopen new ones, STOP Hud and Start it again, or close and re-open HM3 again, I typically get a message along the lines of "...We have detected the following tables but will not display stats..please close and reopen them" and it clearly lists the tables I have open in that pop-up.

In HM3 if I click on APPS->Ignition HandGrabber->Status,

the Status sometimes says "Detected Unknown Ignition Version (Error: SPADE)

and sometimes it simply says something like "Grabbing Bovada hands..."

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Ignition have updated their software which has broken the Hand Grabber. The development team are working on a fix and this will be made available as soon as possible.

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update to fix this. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to version number 1.0.19 or above.

Thank you! Looking forward to an update hopefully soon!

Default IHG Updated but not writing hands

Hi, I have the updated grabber and I was able to get the HUD to work on a cash table but when testing it on a SNG table I get the below where the grabber finds the table, but nothing writes to the folder and no HUD appears. Any suggestions?

IHG.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by jjroe50 View Post
    Hi, I have the updated grabber and I was able to get the HUD to work on a cash table but when testing it on a SNG table I get the below where the grabber finds the table, but nothing writes to the folder and no HUD appears. Any suggestions?

IHG.PNG
    I just played one and it worked as expected as you can see in the attached image.

2020-11-05_09h19_05.png

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Default Hand grabber 1.0.19 not working for me

I see that the new grabber is selected in HM3. Hand grabber now says it is logging hands and detecting tables, but I don't see update in live view and hud is not displaying. It looks like some hands *may* have been logged yesterday in live view, but not today. TBH, I'm getting frustrated with HM3, as I have been spending as much time filing issues, logging data, etc. as I have been in actual play. Stability issues (separate from the Ignition software update) have been very frustrating.

UPDATE: If I log out and log back in, now it seems I can see the hands I just played in the live view. Why aren't they updating *AS* I play? Still can't use HUD, and still need to see my hands update in live view.

UPDATE 2: just exited HM3 and restarted AGAIN. Now I see hands update in live view (though I didn't do anything) and HUD is displaying, albeit seats are wrong. Hopefully situation will stabilize. I've been playing every day since the grabber update, and this is the first time is has "sort-of" worked.
    Last edited by Lurker; 11-06-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Are you closing the HM3 Server? Right-click the logo in the task tray by the computer clock and close it.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default I'm not sure what happened, but it started working

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Are you closing the HM3 Server? Right-click the logo in the task tray by the computer clock and close it.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Nothing was in the tray, but it somehow started working!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Nothing was in the tray, but it somehow started working!
    Glad to hear it started working now. If you have problems again the future please send us the logs, screenshots and hands from a session in a support ticket, or via the send feedback, as instructed in our previous replies.

Note: By default the HM3 Server will not close when you close the HM3 client. This is so you can still import hands and use the HUD even if the software is closed. When HM3 and the server are both closed you can get HM3 to this state using the 'HM3 HUD Only' desktop or start menu shortcut. If you want the import server to close when you close the main HM3 window you have to disable your Tools - Settings - General option to [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit'.

This is how the HM3 server looks in the tray. You can right-click it there to exit it manually.

2020-11-07_10h11_18.png

2020-11-07_10h12_35.png

Default Spoke too soon

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Glad to hear it started working now. If you have problems again the future please send us the logs, screenshots and hands from a session in a support ticket, or via the send feedback, as instructed in our previous replies.

Note: By default the HM3 Server will not close when you close the HM3 client. This is so you can still import hands and use the HUD even if the software is closed. When HM3 and the server are both closed you can get HM3 to this state using the 'HM3 HUD Only' desktop or start menu shortcut. If you want the import server to close when you close the main HM3 window you have to disable your Tools - Settings - General option to [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit'.

This is how the HM3 server looks in the tray. You can right-click it there to exit it manually.

2020-11-07_10h11_18.png

2020-11-07_10h12_35.png
    Still acting flaky. Just got back from out of town, will try to look more into this.