Ignition hand grabber not working on Bovada since most recent update?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ignition hand grabber not working on Bovada since most recent update?

HM3 version: 3.1.13.0
    IgnitionGrabber: 1.0.18
    Bovada: v4.107.00

Either from the most recent HM3 version or the most recent Bovada update...it seems my hands aren't getting grabbed and HUD is not popping up. I have enabled feature logging in HM3 in case any files or logs are needed.

In the past, restarting the computer, ensuring I open HM3 first, then Bovada, solves the problem of the HUD not displaying. However, after multiple attempts it doesn't seem to have resolved this time.

Oddly, if I switch from "Standard HUD" to "Graphical HUD", I see a little icon for the graphical HUD in the top left corner of one of the Bovada tables...but no actual HUD or stats or anything other than that graphic shows. If I switch to Standard HUD, no icon or anything displays on the table.

In the LIVE PLAY section of HM3, there are no hand histories being logged. So, it's not just the HUD not displaying, but it appears hands aren't being logged.

If I try to close my bovada tables and reopen new ones, STOP Hud and Start it again, or close and re-open HM3 again, I typically get a message along the lines of "...We have detected the following tables but will not display stats..please close and reopen them" and it clearly lists the tables I have open in that pop-up.

In HM3 if I click on APPS->Ignition HandGrabber->Status,

the Status sometimes says "Detected Unknown Ignition Version (Error: SPADE)

and sometimes it simply says something like "Grabbing Bovada hands..."

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Ignition have updated their software which has broken the Hand Grabber. The development team are working on a fix and this will be made available as soon as possible.

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update to fix this. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to version number 1.0.19 or above.

Thank you! Looking forward to an update hopefully soon!

Default IHG Updated but not writing hands

Hi, I have the updated grabber and I was able to get the HUD to work on a cash table but when testing it on a SNG table I get the below where the grabber finds the table, but nothing writes to the folder and no HUD appears. Any suggestions?

IHG.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by jjroe50 View Post
    Hi, I have the updated grabber and I was able to get the HUD to work on a cash table but when testing it on a SNG table I get the below where the grabber finds the table, but nothing writes to the folder and no HUD appears. Any suggestions?

IHG.PNG
    I just played one and it worked as expected as you can see in the attached image.

2020-11-05_09h19_05.png

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Default Hand grabber 1.0.19 not working for me

I see that the new grabber is selected in HM3. Hand grabber now says it is logging hands and detecting tables, but I don't see update in live view and hud is not displaying. It looks like some hands *may* have been logged yesterday in live view, but not today. TBH, I'm getting frustrated with HM3, as I have been spending as much time filing issues, logging data, etc. as I have been in actual play. Stability issues (separate from the Ignition software update) have been very frustrating.

UPDATE: If I log out and log back in, now it seems I can see the hands I just played in the live view. Why aren't they updating *AS* I play? Still can't use HUD, and still need to see my hands update in live view.

UPDATE 2: just exited HM3 and restarted AGAIN. Now I see hands update in live view (though I didn't do anything) and HUD is displaying, albeit seats are wrong. Hopefully situation will stabilize. I've been playing every day since the grabber update, and this is the first time is has "sort-of" worked.
    Last edited by Lurker; 11-06-2020 at 03:33 PM.