Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Still acting flaky. Just got back from out of town, will try to look more into this.
I played 2 tables yesterday without issue myself. I will try some 4 table testing later today to see if I have any issues.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
- Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
- Launch your poker client(s).

Note: We have known issues where the HUD won't work if you get seated at an empty table and auto-moved to a new table, or if your table or IGN client disconnects. If either of those things happen you have to exit and restart the IGN client.

These 2 things you posted above:

UPDATE: If I log out and log back in, now it seems I can see the hands I just played in the live view. Why aren't they updating *AS* I play? Still can't use HUD, and still need to see my hands update in live view.

UPDATE 2: just exited HM3 and restarted AGAIN. Now I see hands update in live view (though I didn't do anything) and HUD is displaying, albeit seats are wrong. Hopefully situation will stabilize. I've been playing every day since the grabber update, and this is the first time is has "sort-of" worked.
Indicate that the site time adjustment setting may be incorrect. Please edit the Tools - Site Settings - {your site/network name} - Optional Settings - Time Zone Adjustment - [x] 'Manual hand time adjustment (in hours)' option so that the time for the hands in the Reports will match your local time if the Auto Detect method did not properly set the offset value.

If none of that helps: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.