HUD not working on Pokerstars since the new update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by holdemproblem View Post
    How? There's no ticket to answer. "Status" is closed on two of those.

I used "Send Feedback" on HM3 and I sent my log files to you. Please check those.
    What is the ticket number for the most recent feedback you sent? We have no way to link your forum account to your support account. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What is the ticket number for the most recent feedback you sent? We have no way to link your forum account to your support account. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    It's in my "My Ticktets" now and waiting for an answer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thanks got it! I see one on the My Tickets page.

Hey, the same old problem still exists.. I sent a new problem report, please can you check it? I want to FIX IT NOW.

Hey, the same old problem still exists.. I sent a new problem report, please can you check it? I want to FIX IT NOW.
    What is your ticket number? Make sure the logs you sent were from our latest beta version 3.1.14.6592.

If you do not have that version installed yet: Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Installing now the new beta version and I will try it today.

I feel like the HEM3 skips some hands(You don't see them in the HUD last 5 hands played etc) and one BUG, which has been bothering me for a long time is, when I make a note it crashes the HEM 3. I don't feel like there are any patterns with it, but that's why I try not to note people on HEM 3, because it crashes the software(randomly every tenth time maybe?). It's pretty annoying and not sure why it happens. It was always like that for me. (for one year now or whatever I owned it..)

Oh this was in the Error messages:

"19:43:10 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: player_notes.xml)"

EDIT:

I updated the software and now it's not working at all. God Dammit.
    Last edited by holdemproblem; 01-21-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Installing now the new beta version and I will try it today.

I feel like the HEM3 skips some hands(You don't see them in the HUD last 5 hands played etc) and one BUG, which has been bothering me for a long time is, when I make a note it crashes the HEM 3. I don't feel like there are any patterns with it, but that's why I try not to note people on HEM 3, because it crashes the software(randomly every tenth time maybe?). It's pretty annoying and not sure why it happens. It was always like that for me. (for one year now or whatever I owned it..)

Oh this was in the Error messages:

"19:43:10 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: player_notes.xml)"

EDIT:

I updated the software and now it's not working at all. God Dammit.
    As we explained in the first reply, that playernotes.xml is not a hand history file which means you are not auto importing from the correct path. You should remove all your configured auto import folders for PokerStars and reconfigure it properly which should also help to get the missed hands imported.

Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then setup PokerStars to save both the hands/results here in their Settings - Playing History - Hand History and Tournament Summary menu and setup HM3 to Auto Import from here in the Tools - Site Settings - Auto Import Folders menu.

If you continue to have problems with missed hands, import errors or crashes: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

I changed the Stars hand history folder on Stars.ES and EU to different one's, as you said. It's working okay again, but sometimes taking a lot of processor power to keep running.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)