Hero stats not showing properly on 888poker snap tables

Default Hero stats not showing properly on 888poker snap tables

Just updated to the lastest version of hm3 and got the pleasant surprise that i'm now able to use the hud on the snap tables, everything is working properly regarding my opponents stats but my one stats are not updating even though they are being shown in the table.
    In hud profile editor I have plyer stats selected to everyone, in the pic attached you can see an example of this situation.
    Am I missing some option in the Hud editor?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Uninstall 888 and reinstall in English.

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm sorry but did you even read my post correctly? I'm already using the latest update, that was the first thing I said, my 888poker is already in english and I sent a pic with an example of what was happening.
    You basically gave me a standard answer that can or not apply to my problem...

If the HUD is not working properly we need you to send us your log files in a support ticket as instructed in the previous reply. We can't know the cause of the problem from a screenshot unless you also send us your logs from the session that you took the screenshot during. Please do not attach your logs in the forums for privacy and security reasons.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

I understand that you canīt solve things just by looking to a screenshot, I just sent it to better explain the situation, I also understand that you need more info to analise the situation and I'll be glad to send all that information once I replicate the situation I described before again. The only thing I edited was the standard profile in the Hud options to show the profile I wanted by default, in the menu you are showing I didnīt altered anything.
    Your answer Fozzy71 was much better and you tried to help before going to the general standard protocol. Thank you for you time.

I'm using the new beta version and the hud is working again, but the problem remains the same even after the update, the hero stats are not displayed or refreshed during the session. Havenīt tried in the normal tables yet.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by fow View Post
    I'm using the new beta version and the hud is working again, but the problem remains the same even after the update, the hero stats are not displayed or refreshed during the session. Havenīt tried in the normal tables yet.
    Our last beta/stable updates had a fix to get the HUD working for opponents but we still have an open issue for the hero stats showing dashes:

HUD-33 Hero HUD shows dashes at SNAP tables on 888poker.es

Can you please send us some more logs as instructed above for us to add to that developer ticket? Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.