Duplicate a Popup

Default Duplicate a Popup

I want to dublicate another popup and make some changes. But i want to keep the old one. Is there a way to do this.

If this option doesnt exist yet you should definately implement it simular to the dublication of playerprofiles.

There should also be the option to copy or cut items. This would be helpfull if you build a matrix which you intent to use again in the same popup. As its now this is a lot more work compared to being able to copy past elements with colour code and everything.

Its also really annoying that there is nothing like undo changes. control+z would be a nice addition too
    Last edited by praios; 10-28-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Default Similar issue, want to clone a NC popup for use in my own HUD

For example, I really like the NC Donk Popup, and want to be able to select this popup as an option in my own HUD, but the NC popus do not appear as an option in the drop-down menu.

Quote Originally Posted by praios View Post
    I want to dublicate another popup and make some changes. But i want to keep the old one. Is there a way to do this.

If this option doesnt exist yet you should definately implement it simular to the dublication of playerprofiles.
    HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did. You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner. Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group. Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile. Here is a short video example of how to do those steps.

There should also be the option to copy or cut items. This would be helpfull if you build a matrix which you intent to use again in the same popup. As its now this is a lot more work compared to being able to copy past elements with colour code and everything.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4417 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Its also really annoying that there is nothing like undo changes. control+z would be a nice addition too
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3139 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.