Getting an Error with Ignition Hand Grabber
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Getting an Error with Ignition Hand Grabber

It says detected unknown Ignition version: SPADE.

No hands are downloading and the HUD isn't displaying.

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Default Same Issue Here

Quote Originally Posted by huskerfan5b View Post

I am having the same exact issue as the original poster. I am running the latest stable release and have opened a support ticket and uploaded logs.

I am having the same issue as well.

For me its says "No tables Found"

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5874 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Is the fix in?

Ace Poker Solutions claims the problem has been fixed. Has it?

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1.../index217.html

Ace Poker Solutions claims the problem has been fixed. Has it?

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1.../index217.html
    Their developers fixed it for their software. Our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app developers are still working on a fix for HM3 and PT4.

Ignition have updated their software which has broken the Hand Grabber. The development team are working on a fix and this will be made available as soon as possible.

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update to fix this. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to version number 1.0.19 or above.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Their developers fixed it for their software. Our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app developers are still working on a fix for HM3 and PT4.

Ignition have updated their software which has broken the Hand Grabber. The development team are working on a fix and this will be made available as soon as possible.

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update to fix this. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to version number 1.0.19 or above.
    Curious if there is any update on this? I haven't seen the app version bump up to 1.0.19 yet on my software. Looking at PT4 boards, it sounds like the developers have it solved over there and deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
    Curious if there is any update on this? I haven't seen the app version bump up to 1.0.19 yet on my software. Looking at PT4 boards, it sounds like the developers have it solved over there and deployed.
    We released Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) v1.0.19 in the evening on 03Nov2020. You need to completely restart HM3 and the HM3 server to get the update.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Now you should see the proper version under the HM3 - Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber > 'Status'.

Note: By default the HM3 Server will not close when you close the HM3 client. This is so you can still import hands and use the HUD even if the software is closed. When HM3 and the server are both closed you can get HM3 to this state using the 'HM3 HUD Only' desktop or start menu shortcut. If you want the import server to close when you close the main HM3 window you have to disable your Tools - Settings - General option to [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit'.