HUD stopped working randomly

Default HUD stopped working randomly

I have the newest version of HM2. I was trying to fix my tourney HUD and changed the profiles. Now the HUD no longer appears for tourney or cash. I've messed with the settings but nothing is working. The only I did was delete the "average pot size section" in the HUD editor. Then I made a custom tourney profile. I switched to it under HUD options. It didn't work, so I right clicked on the HUD on my table and selected the profile manually. Now I'm hudless, please help!

The graphical HUD works but doesn't show the profile I want.
    The standard HUD shows nothing at all, which is what I normally use.
    Last edited by kashix; 10-25-2020 at 09:44 PM.

You posted in the HM2 forums and mention HM2 in the first sentence but your post then ends mentioning the Graphical and Standard HUD which are HM3, not HM2.

What site are you playing at? If you are playing at PokerStars and using HM2 please follow the steps in this thread.

If you are in fact using HM3 and having problems with HM3: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You posted in the HM2 forums and mention HM2 in the first sentence but your post then ends mentioning the Graphical and Standard HUD which are HM3, not HM2.

What site are you playing at? If you are playing at PokerStars and using HM2 please follow the steps in this thread.

If you are in fact using HM3 and having problems with HM3: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

Pokerstars. Yes my mistake, HM3. Auto import is working. I can see how much I'm up/down in the sessions tab but the HUD refuses to display. I've restarted both Pokerstars and HM3, which didn't work. The HUD options has the correct HUD selected. Tried setting the minimum hands to 0 for display. Any idea what could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kashix View Post
    Pokerstars. Yes my mistake, HM3. Auto import is working. I can see how much I'm up/down in the sessions tab but the HUD refuses to display. I've restarted both Pokerstars and HM3, which didn't work. The HUD options has the correct HUD selected. Tried setting the minimum hands to 0 for display. Any idea what could be wrong?
    I can't know what might causing it unless you send us the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files as instructed in the FAQ I linked in the previous reply.

If you have any problems collecting the \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder files you can send them during a session from directly in HM3 using the 'Send Feedback' system and send the hands and screenshots after the session as instructed below but you will want to restart HM3 and the HM3 server again before you reproduce the issue and send those logs to make sure they are under 10 MB when compressed to a zip file.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.