aurora pokerstars update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default aurora pokerstars update

Hi,

nobody here has any issues with the new PokerStars update??

I was expecting that it would be tons of threads about it here but I see nothing.

My TN2 doesn't work anymore since the recent PS updates where it is only possible to have aurora tables. Can anyone help me with the issue?? My TN2 version is: 2.8.58.0

Please help I cant multi-table anymore!

Regards udbrky (Chris)

U mean allowing hidden files? They are allowed.

He was referring to the quote in that post:
    I had the same problem.

I did investigate different things myself I did reinstall TN2 no results and after that i found out that the problem is in the user.ini from pokerstars. I did also uninstalled pokerstars . Before that i did make a copy of my user.ini and notes. After the reinstalled i notest that the table was set in place and the hotkeys seems to work. After copied my user.ini back it did not work anymore So did al the settings in the client and copied my favorites back into the user.ini.

So Delete you user.ini from pokerstars ....\AppData\Local\Pokerstars.eu\user.ini and i guess you'll be fine. Don't forget to set a copy aside in case u need it.

Set you preference manually in the client again and restart pokerstars.
    There are also a couple of general threads about PokerStars Aurora graphics problems on 2p2 with instructions on how to use the old stars client:
    - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/4...eable-1780140/
    - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...stars-1780185/

The way to start the client with old graphics:

1. Delete files from the folder C:\Users*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\PokerStars\ImgCac he
    2. Launch the client through the launcher or PokerStars.exe from the client folder.

Hi, are you planning on supporting the new aurora client soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by urikhan View Post
    U mean allowing hidden files? They are allowed.

No, the full steps, with the user.ini file. See post 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg29 View Post
    Hi, are you planning on supporting the new aurora client soon ?
    Did you follow post 4? It's been working for other skins that have had the aurora for a while. New skins are reporting issues only.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    No, the full steps, with the user.ini file. See post 4.

Did you follow post 4? It's been working for other skins that have had the aurora for a while. New skins are reporting issues only.
    Hi, from what I understand, these steps involve some hack to keep using older stars client, I dont want to do that. I expect table ninja to update its software to be usable on the current stars client and would like to know when this will be possible. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg29 View Post
    Hi, from what I understand, these steps involve some hack to keep using older stars client, I dont want to do that. I expect table ninja to update its software to be usable on the current stars client and would like to know when this will be possible. Thank you.
    The steps that were posted in the first link to delete the user.ini are not for using the old stars client. Did you try that yet?

So Delete you user.ini from pokerstars ....\AppData\Local\Pokerstars.eu\user.ini and i guess you'll be fine. Don't forget to set a copy aside in case u need it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The steps that were posted in the first link to delete the user.ini are not for using the old stars client. Did you try that yet?

Hi, I did all this with the save external changes and it is still not working. I get theme INVALID in the poker sites themes list from TN2. I use pokerstars.com not .EU, can this be the problem?

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.*
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.*
    Please follow these instructions to take a screenshot: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screen...rosoft-Windows
    Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the ticket.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)