Can't see top of Caddy Graph
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66

    Default Can't see top of Caddy Graph

    Is there a way to scroll the NC.PlayerOverview popup so that I can see the top of the graph properly?

    graph.jpg

  2. #2
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    Hi superwomble,

    Thanks for mentioning this. We have put a request in for scrolling to be enabled in the PlayerOverview, but it's not a feature yet. It should be added in the future, but I'm not sure when.

    For now you have options to reduce the amount of the definitions that show in the PlayerOverview - NoteCaddy → File → Settings → HUD → Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup.

    You could also create separate popups with notes that correspond to each other and add them as a main tabbed popup. This is an example to give you an idea: https://i.imgur.com/GTEAVdN.gif

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Thanks for the reply. The popup in your example looks great, would you be able to give instructions on how to achieve that please?

  4. #4
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The popup in your example looks great, would you be able to give instructions on how to achieve that please?
    Here's a link to the HUD from that screenshot which contains that popup, in case you want to install it and examine/use it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwgot5zqsr...dy.hm3hud?dl=0

    If you like, you can export its popups and apply them to your own HUD.

    Its popups require the 'Default Definitions' from NoteCaddy (can be installed from 'Manage my Ultimate packs' in NoteCaddy).

    The popups are assigned to a tabbed popup in the 'Assign Popups' area of the HUD Editor:

    6KSKw5M.png

    Clicking any empty space of the HUD should make this tabbed popup appear.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    Is there a way to scroll the NC.PlayerOverview popup so that I can see the top of the graph properly?

    graph.jpg
    Try to press CTRL+left mouse key on popup and while holding them move the popup up and down (it works for me)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Here's a link to the HUD from that screenshot which contains that popup, in case you want to install it and examine/use it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwgot5zqsr...dy.hm3hud?dl=0

    If you like, you can export its popups and apply them to your own HUD.

    Its popups require the 'Default Definitions' from NoteCaddy (can be installed from 'Manage my Ultimate packs' in NoteCaddy).

    The popups are assigned to a tabbed popup in the 'Assign Popups' area of the HUD Editor:

    6KSKw5M.png

    Clicking any empty space of the HUD should make this tabbed popup appear.
    Apologies, I have only just seen this - I'll give it a go thanks.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spresso View Post
    Try to press CTRL+left mouse key on popup and while holding them move the popup up and down (it works for me)
    Thanks, I'll try that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 08:42 AM
  2. Force on top is not set, the stats stay "on top"
    By Steinpilz0104 in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 02:43 PM
  3. Force on top not activated, stats are on top
    By Steinpilz0104 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 02:16 AM
  5. Top Pair, top/good kicker
    By willwonka in forum Manager General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •