Wrong Position stats in the HUD

Default Wrong Position stats in the HUD

I added 'Position' stat in the HUD, but it shows incorrect positions for all players. It changes positions' names over the play but every time shows them wrong.
    For example a player is on the BU, but it shows EP, etc.

Maybe it's a bug or maybe there's a setting for that I don't know. Could you help me figure this out?

Thanks!

PS. I play Zoom on PokerStars, if it's important.
    Last edited by Easy_Money; 10-23-2020 at 11:17 AM.

That stat is not meant to be used in the HUD, only the Reports, as we do not have any 'live tracking' feature* in HM3 to be able to determine the position during the hand. We can currently only determine the previous position after the previous hand is imported.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4357: Position and Position (FR) stats should not be in HUD Stat Picker

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4357 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

* HM3 (and HM2) do not have any live tracking features. HM2 had them originally but we disabled the 'Live Tracking' feature required to power them many years ago as it was only working on Stars at the time and they no longer allow such a feature. We do have a feature request to add a 'Live Tracking' feature to HM3 to power a positional HUD. If that is eventually developed it could also allow for live pot odds, a 'line taken HUD stat', etc to be developed after that. There is no estimate for if/when this live tracking engine might be coded to power these types of features.

Ok, got it, thanks.

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.