Adding Hm3 Popups in Hm2 imported Hud

Default Adding Hm3 Popups in Hm2 imported Hud

i have my hud imported from hm2 but when i want to add the new hm3 popups they are not shown. it only shows me the old hm2 popups. how can i make this work without creating the whole hud new in hm3?

edit: got it to work by manually exporting the popups to desktop from a hm3 hud and then manually importing all popups in the hm2 imported hud.
    Last edited by huberius; 10-22-2020 at 04:27 AM.

It sounds like you already found the solution but here are some more detailed instructions for anyone else that might have the same issues and find this thread later:

HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did.* You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner.* Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group.* Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile. Here is a short video example of how to do those steps.