Success vs 1% / Success vs 2% / Success vs 3+% in-accurate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Success vs 1% / Success vs 2% / Success vs 3+% in-accurate

Hey,

I noticed an inaccuracy with the Flop Cbet% Success numbers

In the screenshot you will see an overview of this.

I filtered for a Single Raised Pot vs 1 opponent and notice that the outcomes of the Success vs 1% are totally different than those of the Flop Cbet% Success, while both are exactly the same.

Reason I noticed this is that I was working in the Cbet Situational View section and here these strange HIGH numbers shows up.

Could you tell me what is happening here and why these don't match. Its pretty important as now all the Success vs 1% / Success vs 2% / Success vs 3+% numbers that show are in-accurate

Regards

Luuk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you have the new beta version 3.1.12.6336 installed yet? I can not duplicate this in our new internal beta with one of our test samples as you can see in the attached image.

samplehero - position report - filtered - both 54.5.png

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

hi fozzy71

I do see this yes as well, same as you show.

So what is the difference here between "Flop Cbet% Success" and "Success vs 1%" ?

I would like to show the screenshot below again as this is confusing to me.

You can see the Flp CBet% Success on the left side and than those Success vs 1% / Success vs 2% and Success vs 3+% on the right side.

What do those stats on the right mean? Arent they related to Flop Cbet% Success?

These numbers are much higher and I dont know what these mean on what they add in this window.

Regards

Luuk

Quote Originally Posted by luukbotter View Post

So what is the difference here between "Flop Cbet% Success" and "Success vs 1%" ?

I would like to show the screenshot below again as this is confusing to me.

You can see the Flp CBet% Success on the left side and than those Success vs 1% / Success vs 2% and Success vs 3+% on the right side.

What do those stats on the right mean? Arent they related to Flop Cbet% Success?

These numbers are much higher and I dont know what these mean on what they add in this window.

Regards

Luuk
    If you hover over the column in a report you can see the definition for the stat in a tooltip as shown in the images below. The definition also shows in the Report Stats Picker, or in the HUD Editor... Stats Picker if hovering, when adding stats to a report or HUD.

- 'Flop CBet% Success' is the 'Precent of time player takes down the pot when cbetting the flop' regardless of the number of other players in the pot.

flop cbet success overall.png

- 'Flop CBet% Success vs1' is the 'Percent of time player takes down the pot when cbetting the flop against 1 player' and so on for vs2 and vs3.

flop cbet success vs 1 player.png

ty.

I got one more question in regards to the Success vs 1 / vs 2 / vs 3+ in the Situational view window.

What does this refer to?

As these numbers are different than the Flop Cbet Success vs 1% / vs 2% / vs 3+%

You can see this in the screenshot again.

I did update to the latest version.

Regards

luuk
    Last edited by luukbotter; 10-14-2020 at 11:12 AM.

What does this refer to?
    As these numbers are different than the Flop Cbet Success vs 1% / vs 2% / vs 3+%
    What does what refer to? Was there more typed there or a second image that is not showing, or were you referring to something in the image?

You can see this in the screenshot again.
    The numbers are different from 'Flop Cbet Success%' because they are different stats/formulas.
    - Flop CBet Success is for all Flop CBets regardless of number of players that saw the flop.
    - Flop Cbet Success vs 1% is only for Flop Cbets vs exactly 1 other player.
    - Flop Cbet Success vs 2% is only for Flop Cbets vs exactly 2 other players.
    - Flop Cbet Success vs 3% is only for Flop Cbets vs 3 or more other players.

i.e. The general 'Flop CBet Success' stat includes all the 3 of the other stats. The vs 1, vs 2, and vs 3 variants are all independent stats separate from each other.

Here are the actual math expressions used for each:

flop cbet success expression.png

flop cbet success vs1 expression.png

flop cbet success vs2 expression.png

flop cbet success vs3 expression.png

Hey,

I know what those stats mean. I think the question i have is unclear. Let me rephrase:

1 We have Flop Cbet% Success. Which is clear to me what that is.
    2. Than we have the Flop Cbet% Success vs 1 , Flop Cbet Success vs 2, Flop Cbet Success vs 3+, which is also clear to me what this is.

3. Then we have Success vs 1%, Success vs 2% and Success vs 3+% (which is a different stat than Flop Cbet Success vs 1,Flop Cbet Success vs 2, Flop Cbet Success vs 3+)
    Reason this stat is different is because the stat shows a different number.

These last stats can be found in the Cbet Situational View (and also in the screenshot i shared 2x up here)

So the question is what are these? And why are these stats in the Cbet Situational View so high, while my Flop Cbet% Success is much lower. It doesnt make sense if those stats are 70,80% / 69,30% / 53,57% while the overall Flop Cbet SUccess is 42,05%.

Regards

Luuk

They are supposed to be the same stat, just named differently/shorter in the Sit View since that entire sit view is about CBets. I just checked the 'SampleHero' hands in that Sit View vs in a report filtered for FlopContinuationBetMade=true and all the stats match except for the vs 1 stat:

positions report - filtered for flopcbetmade is true.png

cbet sit view - filtered for flopcbetmade is true.png

I am asking our QA/Testing Manager about this stat/sample but as to why yours might be so far off we will need the actual hands, or database, sent to us for testing.

a) Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...A-New-Database

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ installation folder, or any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

b) If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Hi,

I will sent an email thanks for the suggestion.

Hope this issue can soon be solved

Regards

Luuk

I saw you sent a ticket but that was late yesterday as I was signing off for the day. I will review what you sent and do more testing on this over the weekend and discuss it with our QA/Testing Manager when he is available to see if this is something we need to document for the developers. Once I have more information about this issue I will reply directly to your support ticket 554464. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.