Situational View EV not matching

Default Situational View EV not matching

Hi

Your new feature in HM3 "situational view 3-bet" looks great, but I have a question about it as i got in-consistent results from it. The bb/100 showing at the bottom of the window are different from those showing at the top left.

I attachted two screenshots. The winrate should be 319.82. But at the bottom it shows 3.20

Checking it with the normal report section you can see the 319.82 showing.

Any idea whats happening and how to solve this? What does this 3,20 bb/100 refer to?

I checked upon the other stats showing at the bottom of the situational view window (WTSD% / W$SD% / Flop CBet %) and these are all correct.

When I move into the other "sub-sections" in the situational view ( Position / Three Bet Success / Flop Hand Strength) The same issue arrives. The bb/100 shows incorrect. Here also the All in adj bb/100 is shown and this one is also incorrect.

In the last section "Flop Hand Strength" I also notice the Saw Turn % isnt showing the right % here.

Overall the main issues seem to be bb/100 and all in adj bb/100 in the situational view.

Would be great to look into this as the overall feature is very helpful but the data showing should be accurate as well then.

Regards

Luuk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by luukbotter; 10-13-2020 at 08:22 AM.

This should be fixed in our latest beta version 3.1.12.6336 as you can see in the attached image - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

2020-10-13_10h03_44.png

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Thanks,

This one is working and showing correct.

Could you please look into the other post about the Flop Cbet% Success and the Succes vs 1%.

Here are still some open questions.

Regards

Luuk

Quote Originally Posted by luukbotter View Post
    Thanks,

This one is working and showing correct.

Could you please look into the other post about the Flop Cbet% Success and the Succes vs 1%.

Here are still some open questions.

Regards

Luuk
    I just replied to your other thread - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...60#post2511260