Your new feature in HM3 "situational view 3-bet" looks great, but I have a question about it as i got in-consistent results from it. The bb/100 showing at the bottom of the window are different from those showing at the top left.
I attachted two screenshots. The winrate should be 319.82. But at the bottom it shows 3.20
Checking it with the normal report section you can see the 319.82 showing.
Any idea whats happening and how to solve this? What does this 3,20 bb/100 refer to?
I checked upon the other stats showing at the bottom of the situational view window (WTSD% / W$SD% / Flop CBet %) and these are all correct.
When I move into the other "sub-sections" in the situational view ( Position / Three Bet Success / Flop Hand Strength) The same issue arrives. The bb/100 shows incorrect. Here also the All in adj bb/100 is shown and this one is also incorrect.
In the last section "Flop Hand Strength" I also notice the Saw Turn % isnt showing the right % here.
Overall the main issues seem to be bb/100 and all in adj bb/100 in the situational view.
Would be great to look into this as the overall feature is very helpful but the data showing should be accurate as well then.