Tag player "Notes" with Date/Time Stamp

Post Tag player "Notes" with Date/Time Stamp

Hello

I just realized after 2 months of usage, that all "Notes" I added on a lot of players I faced in CG+T may not be accurate enough in terms of "Date/Time".... :-(

When I create/update a "Note", I now add the Date Time-Stamp (e.g. DDMMYY - I call this guy ....king of fishes. Tends to spew all his money after bad beat... )
    By this way , I can notice player evolutions in Time and put a relative accuracy on the note itself. I hope a lot of players "Notes" made 2 month ago are
    not valid anymore, especially for re-creative players identified that may have increased their abilities. I hope not too much :-)

I would like to amend systematically the player notes with the date I entered the note itself .... would be great to automatically add this kind of "Tag" to a note when create or update ...
    I would like to have this functionality like a signature added in the text ...or whatever

Would it be possible to get through SQL Db in background to analyze this ?

I precise I have HM3 Low Stake 60$ version

regards
    Last edited by dcamerlo; 10-12-2020 at 05:19 AM.

I added your suggestion for an option to date each entry automatically to our catch all Note Editor suggestions developer ticket for future consideration. For now you will need to do it manually for new notes going forward.

HMT-4326 - Player Note Editor improvement suggestions

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4326 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

We do not store the dates of each note entry in the SQLite Database Tables so there is no way to query for that information on past notes you wrote currently.