HUD working. No access to database.

Default HUD working. No access to database.

Hello.

Maybe you could help me.
    I double click on the HM3 icon to open up. It asks me "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I hit Yes. Then little window comes up as usual (Initializing...) It disappears and nothing opens up.
    My HUD is working however. I have windows 10 pro.

I tried, Run as Admin, too. No avail.
    Reinstalled. No effect.

Please help.

Thanks
    Last edited by alek790; 10-12-2020 at 06:01 AM.

Please see this FAQ for detailed instructions how to make sure HM3* has been set to run as administrator - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...7%7D7+%26+8%29

*This is a HM2 FAQ. *The files you need to run as admin in HM3 are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\

- HM3Hud.exe
    - HM3HudProcess.exe
    - HoldemManager.Server.exe
    - HoldemManager3.exe

If you can't see the extension, turn off the windows option that is hiding that extension - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

You also need to do the same for your poker site application main .exe file and any other programs you use that are poker related.

Note, if you are running Windows 8/10 the compatibility tab is most likely not available for PokerStarsUpdate.exe so alternate steps are: right-click, "Troubleshoot compatibility", click "Troubleshoot program", choose 3rd option "The program requires additional permissions, click next, click "Test program" (PokerStars should run), click next, click "Yes, save these settings for this program".

If you continue to have problems:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

- Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    - Reboot your computer
    - Download and install HM3 again from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
    - Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled).
    - Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210

Please let us know if that does or does not solve your issues.

If none of that helps: Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please duplicate the issue and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

I tried all that now.

I went over to create a Ticket but it seems my HM3 version is HoldemManager_3.1.12.0 and this is the version provided by, however on the ticket page it suggest I update to 3.1.12.6336. How do I do it, please?

I tried all that now.

I went over to create a Ticket but it seems my HM3 version is HoldemManager_3.1.12.0 and this is the version provided by, however on the ticket page it suggest I update to 3.1.12.6336. How do I do it, please?

In Tools - Settings - General - turn on Prompt for beta updates and Check for updates

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)