Statistics on full table vs 2/3 handed

Default Statistics on full table vs 2/3 handed

Hi, recently I switched from zoom to regular tables.
    Today while I was playing hu (played like 30 hands) when tables starts filling up I have noticed that statistics from heads up game were added to statistics from normal 6handed game.
    Is it possible that when I will be playing mostly 6 handed the statistic will be wrong because there were played also shorter tables?
    Hud shouldn't be automaticlly adjusting it?

We have a Number Of Players filter in the HUD Options that you can use to filter the HUD:

We have a short video on how to use these filters here:

Every menu in HM3 has at least one video if you use the Help - Video Guides menu. We also have other ways you can browse or search our videos:
    - FAQ page by category here.
    - Searchable web page here.
    - Our Youtube page here.

Thanks for reply!

Im using hm2. I found this option. How to set up it? I saw this toturial but dont understand how does it work
    So when I will be playing for example 3 handed for 200 hands and then the table fill out to 6 players, with properly configuration all those statistics will be adjusted to 6max format? How does it work? Hands from 3handed game will be added and hm2 calculate it using his algoritms? Or simply when table fill out there will be showed only hands when this player was playing 6handed and the rest from shorter tables will be cleared?
    Really appreciate for Your help and explenation because it is really frustraiting me last days

If you change it to 3-3 and 6-6 for 3 and 6, then it will filter to just the hands where the player played against that number of players.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Oops I am sorry about that. I didn't notice I was in the HM2 forums when making my reply.

I don't personally use these filters but I believe most of our customers just click the 'Recommended' button and use those filters. It looks like those should do what you want if I am understanding your questions correctly.

2020-10-08_10h21_36.png