After system restore HM3 not showing results graph

Default After system restore HM3 not showing results graph

I've hit the toggle button multiple times. The screen kind of moves a little but it simply won't show the graph. I'm getting the feeling I may have to reinstall and I don't want to do that as I have personalized HUDs that I worked on. I double checked to make sure all my tournaments have winnings noted and they do. I don't understand why I can't see the graph.

You did a Windows System Restore to a previous point and are using the same HM3 database you were using before the Windows System Restore?

You shouldn't need to reinstall to try and fix this but even if you did reinstall HM3 using the Windows Add/Remove Programs method it will only remove the program files. It will not affect your personal HM3 settings or databases as those are stored in your \Users directory.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You did a Windows System Restore to a previous point and are using the same HM3 database you were using before the Windows System Restore?

You shouldn't need to reinstall to try and fix this but even if you did reinstall HM3 using the Windows Add/Remove Programs method it will only remove the program files. It will not affect your personal HM3 settings or databases as those are stored in your \Users directory.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Yes I am using the same database I was using before the system restore.

I tried following the FAQ, but I have two different folders for the same network. One is labeled WinningPokerNetwork and the other is WinningPokerNetwork (Yatahay). The Yatahay one has the normal txt hand history files. The other has files with the suffix .ots. Could this be why my winnings charts aren't showing? Every time I click on the show/hide results graph, the screen moves a bit like its toggling the graph, but it just won't show. I'm really not sure what to do. For the FAQ step, I'm not sure if I should try and reimport both folders or if one of those folders is causing the graph to not show properly.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

I posted a reply to this. Did it not get approved by admin? Ok I'll just post again. There's actually two folders in my HM3Archive. One is labeled Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) and one is labeled WinningPokerNetwork. The Yatahay one has the normal HH's .txt files. The one labeled WinningPokerNetwork has files with the suffix .ots. Is this normal? Do I try reimporting both folders?
    Last edited by shawn.donnelly2939; 10-07-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn.donnelly2939 View Post
    Yes I am using the same database I was using before the system restore.

I tried following the FAQ, but I have two different folders for the same network. One is labeled WinningPokerNetwork and the other is WinningPokerNetwork (Yatahay). The Yatahay one has the normal txt hand history files. The other has files with the suffix .ots. ...
    *.ots files are the new tournament summary files they started writing recently that have to be imported with, or after, the hand history *.txt files to detect some of the tournament results. Those *.ots files unfortunately do not yet have all of the tournament information such as buy-in amounts.

It sounds like our developers made HM3 archive the summary files to the \WinningPokerNetwork archive folder separate from the hand history files. Just manually import the hands from \Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) folder then import the tournament summary files from the \WinningPokerNetwork folder.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

IMP-125 - WPN: OTS summaries are moved to 'Standardized' instead of WPN folder

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-125 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Could this be why my winnings charts aren't showing?
    No, not as long as you imported the HH and summary files.

We have one open issue for the Buyin and Fee not being recorded but as far as I know we should be able to detect the winnings.

IMP-132 - Winning (WPN) Tournament Total Buy-In Game and Fee Game not being detected

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-132 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

They will need to be entered manually. While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries these files are new and we are working with WPN to improve the amount of data available to HM3. For now you will need to manually edit the 'Total Buy-In Game' and 'Fee Game' stats via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

Every time I click on the show/hide results graph, the screen moves a bit like its toggling the graph, but it just won't show. I'm really not sure what to do. For the FAQ step, I'm not sure if I should try and reimport both folders or if one of those folders is causing the graph to not show properly.
    This is the 'Tournament Results Graph' Report, right or is it the 'Tournament ROI Graph'? Open the Graph Options (gear icon) in the lower left corner and try toggling some of the X/Y Axis options to see if the line shows.

If you continue to have problems:

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories (from '\WinningPokerNetwork (Yatahay)') and tournament summaries (from '\WinningPokerNetwork') to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.